I have heard the pedal dropped so many times for reccomendations, I finally checked it out via YouTube(yes I know not the best place). From what I have heard and read, and not being able to try it out, is this pedal really versatile? I will be running it through the clean side of my Suckerpunch 15 to be able to get cleans when needed and dirty with the pedal. I am still learning but I pretty much would like to be able to play most Rock tones. I think the heaviest I listen to is BFMV, Disturbed, Ramstein, Mudvayne, Slipknot, and some others. But I am more into bands like Alterbridge,Wolfmother,Airbourne,Flyleaf, Shinedown, Saving Abel, and the typicals, AC/DC(you know the list). Is this the pedal to do it? I was heavily considering the Digitech Hardwire SC-2 Valve Distortion and the Pigtronix Aria, but man the Triple Wreck sounds so damn AWESOME!(based of of YouTube) Thanks guys!
Gear-
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 VB
Epiphone Negative G-400 SG
Jackson Dinky
Custom Explorer
Custom V(being built)
CEC Amplification Suckerpunch 15
Catalinbread DLS v2
Humphrey Audio Slo/Diezel mod MT-2
Monsterpiece NPN/Classic
Quote by 1ArmyGuitar
I have heard the pedal dropped so many times for reccomendations, I finally checked it out via YouTube(yes I know not the best place). From what I have heard and read, and not being able to try it out, is this pedal really versatile? I will be running it through the clean side of my Suckerpunch 15 to be able to get cleans when needed and dirty with the pedal. I am still learning but I pretty much would like to be able to play most Rock tones. I think the heaviest I listen to is BFMV, Disturbed, Ramstein, Mudvayne, Slipknot, and some others. But I am more into bands like Alterbridge,Wolfmother,Airbourne,Flyleaf, Shinedown, Saving Abel, and the typicals, AC/DC(you know the list). Is this the pedal to do it? I was heavily considering the Digitech Hardwire SC-2 Valve Distortion and the Pigtronix Aria, but man the Triple Wreck sounds so damn AWESOME!(based of of YouTube) Thanks guys!

I think the Aria is more of a fuzz than an OD. I couldn't really get it to overdrive when I tested it, but its got gallops of fuzz.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
I would say it's a pretty versatile pedal as far as rock and metal go, just be aware that since it's modelled after Rectifier is bound to have a signature tone to some extent that you may not be able to EQ out.

What i mean is that if you don't like Recto's you won't like the pedal.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Well can a Recto sound get the range of the Bands I mentioned?
Gear-
Jackson Dinky
Custom Explorer
Custom V(being built)
Catalinbread DLS v2
Monsterpiece NPN/Classic
Quote by 1ArmyGuitar
Well can a Recto sound get the range of the Bands I mentioned?

For the heavier bands, yes the Triple Wreck can get the tone.... but for ACDC... I'm not sure. ACDC has a british voiced sound, whereas the recto is american voiced.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Pretty sure the Suckerpunch can do AC/DC Wolfmother-type stuff on its own. Just keep the Triple Wreck around for the heavier stuff.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Thats what I was thinking as well, man it is just ridiculous how many pedals there are to choose from, you would have to be a millionare to come close to buying them all to try. I think the TW is definitely on my want list. But I am most definitely gonna take the SP to a shop and try whatever they have on hand to demo for sure! I am still diggin the Hardwire line from Digitech, simply for cost and they actually sound good. Thanks for the replies
Gear-
Jackson Dinky
Custom Explorer
Custom V(being built)
Catalinbread DLS v2
Monsterpiece NPN/Classic