I have heard the pedal dropped so many times for reccomendations, I finally checked it out via YouTube(yes I know not the best place). From what I have heard and read, and not being able to try it out, is this pedal really versatile? I will be running it through the clean side of my Suckerpunch 15 to be able to get cleans when needed and dirty with the pedal. I am still learning but I pretty much would like to be able to play most Rock tones. I think the heaviest I listen to is BFMV, Disturbed, Ramstein, Mudvayne, Slipknot, and some others. But I am more into bands like Alterbridge,Wolfmother,Airbourne,Flyleaf, Shinedown, Saving Abel, and the typicals, AC/DC(you know the list). Is this the pedal to do it? I was heavily considering the Digitech Hardwire SC-2 Valve Distortion and the Pigtronix Aria, but man the Triple Wreck sounds so damn AWESOME!(based of of YouTube) Thanks guys!
Gear-
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 VB
Epiphone Negative G-400 SG
Jackson Dinky
Custom Explorer
Custom V(being built)
CEC Amplification Suckerpunch 15
Catalinbread DLS v2
Humphrey Audio Slo/Diezel mod MT-2
Monsterpiece NPN/Classic
Quote by 1ArmyGuitar
I have heard the pedal dropped so many times for reccomendations, I finally checked it out via YouTube(yes I know not the best place). From what I have heard and read, and not being able to try it out, is this pedal really versatile? I will be running it through the clean side of my Suckerpunch 15 to be able to get cleans when needed and dirty with the pedal. I am still learning but I pretty much would like to be able to play most Rock tones. I think the heaviest I listen to is BFMV, Disturbed, Ramstein, Mudvayne, Slipknot, and some others. But I am more into bands like Alterbridge,Wolfmother,Airbourne,Flyleaf, Shinedown, Saving Abel, and the typicals, AC/DC(you know the list). Is this the pedal to do it? I was heavily considering the Digitech Hardwire SC-2 Valve Distortion and the Pigtronix Aria, but man the Triple Wreck sounds so damn AWESOME!(based of of YouTube) Thanks guys!

I think the Aria is more of a fuzz than an OD. I couldn't really get it to overdrive when I tested it, but its got gallops of fuzz.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
I would say it's a pretty versatile pedal as far as rock and metal go, just be aware that since it's modelled after Rectifier is bound to have a signature tone to some extent that you may not be able to EQ out.

What i mean is that if you don't like Recto's you won't like the pedal.
Well can a Recto sound get the range of the Bands I mentioned?
Gear-
Jackson Dinky
Custom Explorer
Custom V(being built)
Catalinbread DLS v2
Monsterpiece NPN/Classic
Quote by 1ArmyGuitar
Well can a Recto sound get the range of the Bands I mentioned?

For the heavier bands, yes the Triple Wreck can get the tone.... but for ACDC... I'm not sure. ACDC has a british voiced sound, whereas the recto is american voiced.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Pretty sure the Suckerpunch can do AC/DC Wolfmother-type stuff on its own. Just keep the Triple Wreck around for the heavier stuff.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Thats what I was thinking as well, man it is just ridiculous how many pedals there are to choose from, you would have to be a millionare to come close to buying them all to try. I think the TW is definitely on my want list. But I am most definitely gonna take the SP to a shop and try whatever they have on hand to demo for sure! I am still diggin the Hardwire line from Digitech, simply for cost and they actually sound good. Thanks for the replies
Gear-
Jackson Dinky
Custom Explorer
Custom V(being built)
Catalinbread DLS v2
Monsterpiece NPN/Classic