Well then, im looking for something to do...
I have a Hamer Archtop Sunburst that i just put new pickups and tuners on, now im looking to install a bigsby...
Any idea what would be suitable for the guitar/what will fit?
Heres the guitar-

only problem is i may have to move my pickup switch....
One I've seen, which looks sort of similar (to the Schaller, not the Bigsby) is the Stetsbar:
I've got a Bigsby B5 on my SG, and it does take up a fair bit of space; it'd definitely overlap your switch. And to be honest, I don't think it's that brilliant. I guess it's all down to personal preference, so I would recommend trying one first if you're able.