Title is pretty self explanatory, I made a song with a lot of elements in it, orchestras, blasts, headbang-y riffs etc etc..

Now, I hate to leave it like that cause it's a shame, it needs vocals :P
And I thought I'd ask from UG people whether or not they would like to collaborate on it..

I'm looking for "Peter Tangtren" esque vocals, brutal growls but clean enough so you can hear the lyrics..
If you're interested, write in here or message me..

The song is in my profile and it's named "Unnamed (need vocalist)" :P ..

Cheers
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
haha ace!

sounds a lot like winds of plague

dont really care much for them, but this is really well written, with all the piano parts mixing in perfectly with the guitars

dont really know what to say as im a bit braindead at the mo but you should be proud! youve made someone who doesnt really like this genre, like this genre! haha

and i wanna see vox over it too, killer track man! kudos!

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319090
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Thanks mate, I really appreciate it, I'm not into that genre really (You can tell that by listening to my other songs :P) but I had this idea of a fast song in my head and just wanted to do it..

I hope someone here is awesome in vox and can help me out :P
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
crit as i listen.
the orchestrated/choirlike parts compliment the guitar amazingly. but they do sound a bit midilike? but maybe thats just me. maybe tweak at it abit?

ur guitar tone is is sick! its a good death metal like song. i cant wait to hear it with vocals.

another think i would like tweaked is maybe the drums. i myself would like them a bit louder in the mix.

and maybe drag that fade out a bit longer? but overall i loved the song

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1321286