Page 1 of 3
Check it out: http://www.thehour.com/story/487281

I'm pretty sure anyone who's been to Subway and gotten American or Swiss cheese on a sandwich has related to this often-seen comic:

Well no longer shall we suffer! As of July 1st, "tessellating -- or the act of filling gaps without overlapping -- will replace the current method of lining up and overlapping the triangular cheese slices".

Chalk up another win for the Internet.
I fail to understand Subway, I mean don't thy just make sandwiches? Surely that's what we have women for...
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
That comic strip is absolutely awesome!

I hope it'll apply immediately in France, too.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---

Seriously?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
mine always get tesolated *shrug*
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Todd Hart
I fail to understand Subway, I mean don't thy just make sandwiches? Surely that's what we have women for...

Yeah, but global conglomerates make better sanwhiches cos they have more womanz

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
Quote by Todd Hart

yeah but as with everything men are better.

I've yet to meet a woman whose sammich making abilities surpassed my own. When I worked there the sandwiches actually looked like/better than the poster things.

I was that good.

and the 'tesselating' was so that people would see the empty gaps and ask for extra cheese.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
My girlfriend works at subway. It makes me sad that she makes other men sandwhiches too.
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
am I the only one who has no problem with subway? Long live the Chicken Breast 5 dollar footlong.
"We have to try different ways to attract customers," said Ali Tariq, a Subway employee in Norwalk. "This is a new way."

I lol'd.

I don't know why.
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
Reminded me of this for some reason...
(Invalid img)

Money is the root of all evil, not problems.
Fundamental error.
Ever since I saw that Subway employee picking his nose whilst wearing the food-touching gloves I've found them minging. It will take more than tessellated cheese to win me back.
Quote by TheSecondRaid
Money is the root of all evil, not problems.
Fundamental error.

Exactly...so woman = evil?

I don't ever eat in Subway due to the fact they charge you an hours wage for a sandwich, when I could just go and buy a loaf of bread, some ham, cheese and various condiments for cheaper and tessellate my own for cheaper.

And now due to Mistress_Ibanez's post this is unlikely to change.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Jun 3, 2010,
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Ever since I saw that Subway employee picking his nose whilst wearing the food-touching gloves I've found them minging. It will take more than tessellated cheese to win me back.

How about some extra meat? For free?
Cheese is for losers anyway.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
doesn't matter much for Aussie, it's all square cheese now, so it was always tessellated
Quote by :Vicious--
banned cuz you have succesfully wasted my time. you must pay

Quote by Metal Axe
Banned because you may waste my time

Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because yes, you may waste my time.

May I waste your time too
Quote by JK01
doesn't matter much for Aussie, it's all square cheese now, so it was always tessellated

Not necessarily, I mean what if instead of [][][][] they put <<<<>.

Now that'd piss me off.
Quote by Todd Hart
Not necessarily, I mean what if instead of [][][][] they put <<<<>.

Now that'd piss me off.

I'd agree with that, it's just never happened to me before, so it doesn't really bother me atm haha

Quote by Metal Axe

Quote by PsiGuy60

i've always had them not overlap the cheese, maybe my subway started the revolution
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
That's awesome, but since I turned veggie, I don't go to subway any more They use use fake meats, I'd go back down there again.
Quote by mental_cookie
My girlfriend works at subway. It makes me sad that she makes other men sandwhiches too.

Hurr hurr what a funne.

Yeah, you can come up with a original joke next time. It's both boring and irritating now after several years of repeating the same joke over and over.
Quote by Craigo
That's awesome, but since I turned veggie, I don't go to subway any more They use use fake meats, I'd go back down there again.

Hurr hurr what a funne.

Yeah, you can come up with a original joke next time. It's both boring and irritating now after several years of repeating the same joke over and over.

U hav no sense of huma lol it mus b cos uz on ur period LOLZZZZ i know no wimmin.

At least you said it so I wouldn't have to get that response
Quote by Craigo

Hurr hurr what a funne.

What about the vegetarian subs?

Quote by Metal Axe

Quote by PsiGuy60

Quote by Todd Hart

They also make pizzas, and now breakfest. Also, its sub place. Its gives a healther opinion to eat out then MCD or BK.

Oh TS, get over it.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
^ They're not really healthy despite what people think, they're just darn awesome.
Quote by JK01
What about the vegetarian subs?

Unfortunately man I hear 'you must me be only vegetarian who really doesn't like vegetables I know' semi-frequently in relevant discussions.

Besides, I'm not gonna have some thin cheese and a bit of salad as a sandwich.
Last edited by Craigo at Jun 3, 2010,
Quote by Blackwaterson89

They also make pizzas, and now breakfest. Also, its sub place. Its gives a healther opinion to eat out then MCD or BK.

Oh TS, get over it.

That's not saying much, though. Not even sure if there is a difference.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Craigo
^ They're not really healthy despite what people think, they're just darn awesome.

Unfortunately man I hear 'you must me be only vegetarian who really doesn't like vegetables I know' semi-frequently in relevant discussions.

I can understand your argument on that....just you forgot the sauce and spices....... j/k

Quote by Metal Axe

Quote by PsiGuy60

Quote by Craigo

they do veggie patties which are meant to be nice (although I never tried one myself). We had a few non-vegetarian regulars who'd come in and order nothing but the veggie patty.

Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Todd Hart

definately sigged.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Awesome!
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
Reminded me of this for some reason...

that is fantastic
i'm Ginger its fun
Page 1 of 3