Hello everybody. Here in my small town everybody loves hip-hop and says rock, blues, etc is a shit. So many idiots from here make "songs" like this one, they say is great, real music. So I want you to just say your opinion about this "song" and about this "lost generation".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5ZyWBQFYB0
Well here in my small town people know how to use their blog for things like this.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
In my town people respect other people's opinions and more often than not attempt to enjoy something before disliking it.

Just kidding, people everywhere are shit.
That's a decent amateur tack.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
This song is great. I'm going to listen to more by this guy.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
They're better than Lil Wayne and Kanye West...then again so is everyone but I liked it it's the type of hip-hop I like...something with a meaning and dude so what if they think rock sucks it's their opinion stop giving a **** about it and enjoy your life and your basically promoting the group on here
Quote by Crucius1
Hello everybody. Here in my small town everybody loves hip-hop and says rock, blues, etc is a shit. So many idiots from here make "songs" like this one, they say is great, real music. So I want you to just say your opinion about this "song" and about this "lost generation".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5ZyWBQFYB0

Looks like you're portuguese, like me! Força Portugal!
Where are you from?

Those guys in the video look like complete d-bag posers.
I know a bunch of portuguese rappers who sing about "drug dealers in front of their homes", or "stealing from supermarkets to feed their younger brothers"... But they are actually rich, and they lived their entire life in huge houses in the middle of huge private properties, kilometers away from the city centre.

Obviously, that's a motive for us to ridicule them, since hip-hop and rap are music genres where lyrics should actually convey the singers' life experiences... Not fantasy!

For me, hip-hop and rap are okay when they are genuine. I don't like it, i don't listen to it, but i respect it.
But these kind of posers i see everyday... They're a joke.

Luckily for me, here in Amarante we have a pretty diverse musical scene.
Pop-rock, indie, hard rock, classic rock, alternative metal, thrash metal, experimental progressive metal (my band! )... We have it all.
We even have the "Orquestra do Norte" (= "Northern Orchestra") stationed here!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
I find that a very crappy amateur track to be honest, heard and played on better ones.

Aside from that, there is of course the option of not listening to it in the first place.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by Linkerman
Looks like you're portuguese, like me! Força Portugal!
Where are you from?

Those guys in the video look like complete d-bag posers.
I know a bunch of portuguese rappers who sing about "drug dealers in front of their homes", or "stealing from supermarkets to feed their younger brothers"... But they are actually rich, and they lived their entire life in huge houses in the middle of huge private properties, kilometers away from the city centre.

Obviously, that's a motive for us to ridicule them, since hip-hop and rap are music genres where lyrics should actually convey the singers' life experiences... Not fantasy!

For me, hip-hop and rap are okay when they are genuine. I don't like it, i don't listen to it, but i respect it.
But these kind of posers i see everyday... They're a joke.

Luckily for me, here in Amarante we have a pretty diverse musical scene.
Pop-rock, indie, hard rock, classic rock, alternative metal, thrash metal, experimental progressive metal (my band! )... We have it all.
We even have the "Orquestra do Norte" (= "Northern Orchestra") stationed here!

I'm from Monte Gordo, a small town in Algarve. Maybe you know it
Yes, I'm just like you, I dont like it or listen to it, but I respect it. But... there are "limits" for everything, and this guys totally exceed it by being such stupid.
The song and video is brilliant.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.