Hi guys,

My friend is coming up to visit tonight and we're going drinking. Just wanted to ask around in case anyone in London knew of any good rock nights or such tonight?

I had a look online, and it looks like the intrepid fox has a thrash night on, which is one option. Or of course there's Crobar. But there don't seem to be that many useful websites with long lists of rock places, and I think that's inherently not useful.

But yeah, if anyone could recommend a good bar or gig, that'd be awesome. Even better, if there's one that stays open 'till 6am so we don't have to wait around for the first trains.

Thanks.
I could be more specific, whereabouts in London are you? I think Camden Palace is called Koko these days

If you're around Harrow check what days Trinity do their rock night on. I used to love Trinitys when I lived in London...
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I could be more specific, whereabouts in London are you? I think Camden Palace is called Koko these days

If you're around Harrow check what days Trinity do their rock night on. I used to love Trinitys when I lived in London...

I live near Croydon, and I'm meeting my buddy at Waterloo. Harrow is I think too out of the way, so I'm thinking that somewhere in the Tottenham Court Road or Camden or Islington area would be ideal.

Yeah, I just saw the Koko venue, there's some Newton Faulkner gig on this evening which is probably something to avoid.

12 bar seems decent, I think I've been there before albeit about 6-7 years ago, although it does shut at about 3 like a lot of other places. I just wish these places would stay open later!

I think I'll probably just have to write these places down on a post-it and make Chewbacca decide somewhere. Cheers for the input!