Does anyone have any ideas or good places to start. My main goal is too eventually have my own shop and specialize in furniture, mantles, and of course guitArs.

I am already skilled with the tools required. I am good at
easuring and fitting thngs perfectly and making thngs look nice. I am just having trouble finding A job that helps me get wxperience. There are two wood shops around my town and both are one or two man operations which is whAt I am looking for but both positions arefilled already. I'll be moving to Ottawa sghortly and looking there as well.
Have you already gone to school to learn the craft? That's what most people seem to do these days.
Look on the internet to find A job. Make sure to ask if the employer makes guitArs and ask to see pictures of whAt he's made.
I have gone to school for carpentry just wnt to work in an environment that gives me experience with tools other than a skil saw sawzall hammer and nail guns
Quote by MikeHYA
Does anyone have any ideas or good places to start. My main goal is too eventually have my own shop and specialize in furniture, mantles, and of course guitArs.

I am already skilled with the tools required. I am good at
easuring and fitting thngs perfectly and making thngs look nice. I am just having trouble finding A job that helps me get wxperience. There are two wood shops around my town and both are one or two man operations which is whAt I am looking for but both positions arefilled already. I'll be moving to Ottawa sghortly and looking there as well.

Besides the clear spelling mistakes, I'm very confused.

I'm not experienced in this field but good luck anyway man
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Well first you need to be the son of God.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Well I guess the only way to know if woodworking is right for you is if you get wood while doing it........ *rimshot*