hey guys, I just started to play at a monthly guitar session here and since there are no guitarists around willing to join me I'm now looking for a looper.

Some guy recommended me a 150€ pedal that is said to be cheap and simple but useful. I don't have any experience with effects and pedals at all, I've just seen some guys using and praising it.

So what I need now are some experiences with loopers, how difficult it is to use them and what kind of stuff you can do with the more expensive ones.

thanks in advance
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I can't comment on any but the RC-2, but I can say don't get an RC-2 unless you're getting the FS-5 footswitch too. Without it you need to turn knobs too often, it wouldn't work for gigging.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
the RC-20 is awesome for on the fly looping. but you might want to look into a looper with quantizing. It's handy for when you're off by a couple milliseconds.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
I'm planning on buying a loop pedal. Don't have many jamming buddies so i could really use a looper for the rhythm. I own a digitech rp 150 processor along with a decent WAH, so im not looking for something too expensive or with many features.. I have a few softwares that'll let me playback the rhythm on different channels but it's very annoying having to use the laptop time and again.. i'd rather invest in a loop pedal..

What do you recommed.. my budget is a around 70-80$. Would I be able to get anything decent with that ?
The JamMan is a good option, as it's got great sound quality. However, some of the knobs are a bit flimsy and it's rather expensive. The Boss looper will be better built, I'd assume, but I haven't tried it so I don't know what the sound quality's like.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55