███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
lol kok

I'm pretty sure there's already a big thread on this.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
World Cup=third world country playground
Quote by TheQuailman
There's plenty of lesbians that aren't obese. I have videos to prove it.
I can't wait soo much that I didn't even use the search bar. Oh no wait that was you

Also I cannot wait, twill be great
as a proud englishman, i couldn't give a F*CK!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Gotta watch 'em all ;D
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

Ughh, why can't they just decide which country is the best and leave it there? Must we trot out the same old shite once every four years?
The tv line-up is going to be thrown into disarray!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

I really dislike soccer. And the world cup is the worst time for people who really don't give a crap, cause everyone is rubbing it in you nose -_-
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
Wow you people are really ignorant. There is a reason football is played in one country and soccer is played all around the world.
It's really bad for me. I'm a Scot living in England, and ever since the World Cup the English have become really patriotic. The average xenophobic patriot has become even more xenophobic. ie. the Daily Mail. It's hell tbph.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by MyLittlePwny831
World Cup=third world country playground

What is football and baseball? You can't even call those sports. Homosexuals running and jumping on each other in tights?
Quote by cortes239
What is football and baseball? You can't even call those sports. Homosexuals running and jumping on each other in tights?

Considering neither sports are exclusively homosexual or involve tights, I assume you're confused with Wrestleing.

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by boreamor
It's really bad for me. I'm a Scot living in England, and ever since the World Cup the English have become really patriotic. The average xenophobic patriot has become even more xenophobic. ie. the Daily Mail. It's hell tbph.

Ah go with it mate i was singing three lions on a shirt in a club at the wknd and im scottish. they've no bloody chance of winning it (and consequentally sucking each others knobs for 40 years).
Quote by cortes239
Wow you people are really ignorant. There is a reason football is played in one country and soccer is played all around the world.

You got it wrong, there is a reason AMERICAN football is played in one country (Actually two cause Canada has their own league), and the actual football is played world wide.

And I do want to say your the ignorant prick, because no one brought up football.
Last edited by eltyr18 at Jun 3, 2010,
Quote by boreamor
Considering neither sports are exclusively homosexual or involve tights, I assume you're confused with Wrestleing.

Nope
Quote by cortes239

Wait really? You're really calling us ignorant?

You're a fucking douche. Shut the hell up.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
Ah go with it mate i was singing three lions on a shirt in a club at the wknd and im scottish. they've no bloody chance of winning it (and consequentally sucking each others knobs for 40 years).

You have a fair point there! Good idea

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Crafter Cruiser bass
Its an excuse to drink lol
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
Quote by JayT44
Wait really? You're really calling us ignorant?

You're a fucking douche. Shut the hell up.

Don't get mad. I'm just stating the truth. And just because you dedicate your life to the Internet doesn't mean it is yours. And do you think your opinion really counts? -Redsocks Fan haha- Go back to your baseball.
Last edited by cortes239 at Jun 3, 2010,
Quote by cortes239
Don't get mad. I'm just stating the truth. And just because you dedicate your life to the Internet doesn't mean it is yours.

Your the ignorant prick that brought up all the other sports, no one said anything about Baseball or Football, they just said they don't like Soccer. So he's just telling you to shut the fuck up by saying get off the internet.
Quote by cortes239
Don't get mad. I'm just stating the truth. And just because you dedicate your life to the Internet doesn't mean it is yours. And do you think your opinion really counts? -Redsocks Fan haha- Go back to your baseball.

What one are you talking about?

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by eltyr18
Your the ignorant prick that brought up all the other sports, no one said anything about Baseball or Football, they just said they don't like Soccer. So he's just telling you to shut the fuck up by saying get off the internet.

You people take stuff too serious.
Quote by cortes239
You people take stuff too serious.

Your the one making fun of other sports just cause people said they didn't like soccer. And were taking you too serious?
Enough ladies, this thread is for discussing our anticipation for the mighty world cup. It's not for hitting each other with your handbags
Quote by boreamor

What one are you talking about?

I wasn't talking bad about soccer or football in the rest of the world. I was talking about the wannabe football in the USA.
Quote by cortes239

No, I'm going to get mad. No one said a damn thing about other sports until you came in and said they were for "tight-wearing homosexuals".

You said everyone in here was ignorant... really? No one remotely bashed soccer in any way other than by saying "I do not like soccer". Now please... explain to me how that is ignorance? You're the ignorant little shit making fun of sports just because you don't like them and you are gay-bashing.

Now once again, GTFO.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
cortes239 knows absolutely nothing about baseball or football. maybe one day when you get enough money to move out of your hut you can come watch American sports.

& btw I have nothing against soccer, so as JayT44 said...
Quote by TheQuailman
There's plenty of lesbians that aren't obese. I have videos to prove it.
Quote by JayT44

No, I'm going to get mad. No one said a damn thing about other sports until you came in and said they were for "tight-wearing homosexuals".

You said everyone in here was ignorant... really? No one remotely bashed soccer in any way other than by saying "I do not like soccer". Now please... explain to me how that is ignorance? You're the ignorant little shit making fun of sports just because you don't like them and you are gay-bashing.

Now once again, GTFO.

I'm still on your Internet
Quote by MyLittlePwny831
cortes239 knows absolutely nothing about baseball or football. maybe one day when you get enough money to move out of your hut you can come watch American sports.

& btw I have nothing against soccer, so as JayT44 said...

I'd rather not watch American sports. Most of them are boring and don't require much skill.
Quote by cortes239
I'd rather not watch American sports. Most of them are boring and don't require much skill.

Lets see you hit a 100 MPH fastball. Or throw a football 30-40 yards on the spot.

Edit: And I like soccer but can't watch it, mainly cause all games are low scoring, and watching a ball get kicked back and forth with hardly any excitement just doesn't cut it for me.
Last edited by eltyr18 at Jun 3, 2010,
Quote by eltyr18
Lets see you hit a 100 MPH fastball. Or throw a football 30-40 yards on the spot.

Why waste my time doing that when I could be practicing a better sport?
Quote by eltyr18

Edit: And I like soccer but can't watch it, mainly cause all games are low scoring, and watching a ball get kicked back and forth with hardly any excitement just doesn't cut it for me.

I agree. That is why I only watch decent teams. But atleast the sport can go 1 minute without stopping.
Quote by cortes239
Why waste my time doing that when I could be practicing a better sport?

You didn't see my point. Your saying football and baseball don't require skill.

Baseball requires ALOT of skill that people don't realize, mainly when your in the batters box. You have to recognize a pitch in a split second, and in the next split second you have to decide whether to swing on that pitch or not.

Baseball actually might be one of the hardest sports to play in the entire world.
Page 1 of 2