Well I know BOTM is supposed to be mostly for newer up and coming bands. This month I decided to do something different and make it about a band that has been broken up for about 2 years now. Dead Again. Members from this band are now in bands like Rock Bottom, Burdens, Mother of Mercy, Daylight, etc.

They are a metallic brand of hardcore that will even get the attention of the Metalcore kids who post of here. Their second album Monolith is imo of the best metalcoreish albums i've ever listened to. SUPER EPIC. The first album, "Bring the bedroom mosh" is a lot more hardcore oriented but still very metal influenced.

This honestly might be my favorite metalcore band ever and honestly impress me more than bands like Botch and Coalesce.

Since they are not together I will post download links for both albums later, as I think they are definitely worthy of being in everyones library. You will thank me later.

http://www.myspace.com/deadagain

2 BOTM's??? Whatisthisidonteven
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Wow definitely didn't see the other one, save this for july or something? I just wanted to do something different for once
This stuff is really good though. Really enjoying it.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
this is good, the vocals almost remind me of converge.

EDIT - I love all the guitar solos
Last edited by technicolour at Jun 4, 2010,
oohh two stickied botm's. i'm gonna assume this is the work of pink. best dude

Quote by technicolour
this is good, the vocals almost remind me of converge.

EDIT - I love all the guitar solos

Yeah both guitarists from that band are really good. The one in the picture is actually who I take all my guitars to for setups/repairs. He's really good
Last edited by handbanana at Jun 4, 2010,