Think they're great, especially Caravan. They're up on YouTube if you wanna check em out
Just bought them from Itunes. Can't believe how great they're sounding, but the vocal melodies I think are a bit meh. Kind of what i'd expect from pop music.
Caravan is good but not great, but BU2B is really fucking boring - it sounds like something left off Vapor Trails or Snakes & Arrows.

They've had this same 'sound' for the past 2 decades. I wish they'd either return to the epic progginess of the '70s, the synthiness of the '80s, or try something completely different like heavy prog metal.
Quote by DaFjory
Caravan is good but not great, but BU2B is really fucking boring - it sounds like something left off Vapor Trails or Snakes & Arrows.

They've had this same 'sound' for the past 2 decades. I wish they'd either return to the epic progginess of the '70s, the synthiness of the '80s, or try something completely different like becoming the next Dream Theater.

That?
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by DaFjory

They've had this same 'sound' for the past 2 decades. I wish they'd either return to the epic progginess of the '70s, the synthiness of the '80s, or try something completely different like heavy prog metal.

Really?

Actually u dumbass they change their core sound every four albums. They have been doing this since they started nearly 40 years ago. They have accomplished what few band have accomplished they are ranked third for most consecutive Gold or Platinum records behind the beatles and rolling stones so they seem to be doing somthing right. Who do you think is a good band? Seriously a band that keeps producing new music every few years. Except for the 5 year break when Neil lost his whole family this band has toured on a new Album the whole 30 + years. This new tour is the first time they are touring specifically on a previous album and at nearly 60 years old they still released 2 rocking songs. Seriously tell me a band that was around in the eightys filling staduims like Rush who is still on pace with them?

Jen
Last edited by JenniferChgo at Jun 12, 2010,
Quote by JenniferChgo
u dumbass

Bitch, get back in the kitchen and lose the attitude already.
Last edited by DaFjory at Jun 12, 2010,