I have no idea if asking for this tab is against the rules. If so, please delete this/report/whatever.

So, I'm looking for this tab (I already have a lot of Candyrat tabs too if there's a need for trading), because I refuse to pay for the pack of 3 when I'm only interested in one song of the pack. I think 15$ is a bit too much for one song.

Regards.
I can give you the tabs and guitar pro file from Blood And Ice, we can trade if you want. I also have Happy Hardcore and Korobeiniki-Tetris. All three Songs, .pdf tabs and guitar pro files.
I am also up for trading.

I wish they would just allow you to purchase the songs separately and not have to buy their combinations. I know they do that on purpose to get more money. It has me where i don't care to bother with them because of it.
I don't have that one but I do have others. Check your private messages.
Hey - I would really like to get those tabs as well. Any chance you'd be willing to share?!
I would really appreciate this tab as well I've been searching forever and I just don't have a CC to buy the tab.... if you could give it to me I'd be really greatful
I've tried to send PM's to several of you other Candyrat enthusiasts, but I'm not hearing back from anybody. I'm open to trade as well if any one would like to. Please let me know.
Quote by pedrolmoura
I have no idea if asking for this tab is against the rules. If so, please delete this/report/whatever.

So, I'm looking for this tab (I already have a lot of Candyrat tabs too if there's a need for trading), because I refuse to pay for the pack of 3 when I'm only interested in one song of the pack. I think 15$ is a bit too much for one song.

Regards.

i want the tab of Ewan Dobson - level 5 too. please give me if whenever you find it. thx.
Quote by GuitarthurButtz
I've tried to send PM's to several of you other Candyrat enthusiasts, but I'm not hearing back from anybody. I'm open to trade as well if any one would like to. Please let me know.

hi ,what ewan dobson tabs do you have ?
yo tengo muchas tabs de ewan dobson en formato de guitar pro
intercanvio por la tab de level 5 o level 30