Your tone is awesome, flawless cover. nice one.
No ego-inflating quotes nor stupidly long signatures to be found here.

Move along.

Bands/Artists of the month; Marco Sfogli, Marco Sfogli and Marco Sfogli .

Quote by steve_muse
^lol'd at the sig, adj209
what did you use to record this man?
i checked your profile and it said you have an MG and a spider? :O
awesome man
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
Quote by Zeletros
Superb recording quality mate and very good angle, looks really cool. Though I wonder why didn't you play the solo. I hope my rhythm guitarist could play that good ...
I don't have any covers for you to feedback, you could check my personal stuff though (https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=24208971#post24208971)

Thanks a lot ! I'll check your stuff tomorrow, for sure.
I didn't pla the solo because... I don't really like playing solos... (and I'm much better rythm layer than lead player!)

what did you use to record this man?
i checked your profile and it said you have an MG and a spider? :O
awesome man

I used my MG30DFX ! But I have a distorsion pedal too. I plug my guitar into pedal, pedal into amp, and amp into line-in of my computer.

Also, do you know how to upload it on Youtube without WMG problem please ?
Maybe state that you don't profit from the video? I don't know, I've never had that problem. Great video by the way, the playing was flawless. No offense, but I think your tone is a little thin, but for having an MG, its great. The recording quality was also really good.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1321324
C4C?
Life Sucks, And Then You Die

So make the very best of it

My Last.fm Profile

Please check out my Youtube, and friend me if you like it. I do C4C, and I gladly will crit anything if you ask me.

I <3 My Xiphos
It's a good cover but the fact that you skipped out on the solo really takes away a lot for me. Makes me think you're lazy or really just not good enough to learn it so you do this. The song is incredibly simple aside from the solo. So although you played the rhythm almost perfect, I wasn't impressed at all because you skipped out on the only challenging part of the song.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
It's a good cover but the fact that you skipped out on the solo really takes away a lot for me. Makes me think you're lazy or really just not good enough to learn it so you do this. The song is incredibly simple aside from the solo. So although you played the rhythm almost perfect, I wasn't impressed at all because you skipped out on the only challenging part of the song.

Hi,
thanks for the comment.
I didn't play the solo because I don't like playing solos. I prefer being spot on playing only the rythm part than playing a sloppy solo.