Download Audacity (don't worry it's free). Play around and maybe record some covers on top of backing tracks After getting comfortable with that, you may want to go and download Reaper too.

EDIT: How'd you get that song on your profile? It seems like you should know what to do.

BTW, Why does it say you are banned?
Last edited by J Mud at Jun 3, 2010,
connect a Usb cable (that kind that the printers have) to the Gt-10 and the computer usb entrance. Your computer will then recognize the boss gt-10 and then you'll have to install some free drivers that you can find as boss website.
After all that done, use audacity, sound forge or another recording software.
if it doesn't work go to volume control and go advanced and select recording - GT-10
Quote by supralightning
send your gf over to my place and ill give her a birthday present

Gear:
Fender Squier
SP-10 (i almost don't use it)
Boss DS-1
Boss RC-2 (very useful)
Boss GT-10 (hell yeah)
Good Headphones
Gameboy color

Lastfm
RTFM, seriously.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
RTFM, seriously.

Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Quote by J Mud
Download Audacity (don't worry it's free). Play around and maybe record some covers on top of backing tracks After getting comfortable with that, you may want to go and download Reaper too.

EDIT: How'd you get that song on your profile? It seems like you should know what to do.

BTW, Why does it say you are banned?

that song on my profile is by Joey Radical really talented guy, i just added that to my play list is all.

oh and why does it say im banned? well, i believe that im the only one (might be a few others not sure) in UG with an actual "Banned" title. There was a thread about years ago, where people concluded im a demon but oh well