K, basically, I find that i learn a lot quicker and feel a lot more motivated to learn guitar when i watch videos teaching me particular techniques. I found this site: www.guitarmasterclass.net
It is very close to what im looking for, it has loads of videos on metal guitar, and the theory behind it. I tohught some of the videos sampled on Ultimate guitar for this site were very good, but the site is a subscriber's site, which means i need to pay for the decent lessons. Anyone know any great metal guitar teaching sites that i can constantly reference to?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I've had a look round, and GMC is really about as good as you're gonna get mate. Seriously though, if you want to be able to write metal songs outside of the generic boundaries that have long stood in the way of fanboys, watch the videos of all styles, and learn from them too. Classical, Jazz, Blues, and anything at all really thats not just acoustic chord progessions. And even then they can be quite helpful. If you just learn from metal videos then you will just sound like every other metal guitarist out there, take it from me. Its how I started out.
What about that williamkok guy's site?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
What about that williamkok guy's site?

I forgot about him. Didn't he make a thread about how his site got deleted though?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44

I forgot about him. Didn't he make a thread about how his site got deleted though?

Yeah, but then it backfired when everyone told him that he couldn't sue the people and started making fun of his name.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
Yeah, but then it backfired when everyone told him that he couldn't sue the people and started making fun of his name.

It's inevitable now. He's goign to get that in every thread.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Lol if you were here earlier you could have gotten the free 1 week subscription to JamPlay, I did and I'm lovin' it....
Quote by Pat_s1t
http://www.infiniteguitar.com/instructors.php

Tom Quayle is an acquaintance of mine from the internet, and I know Chris Feener personally, both are ****ing amazing players if you're willing to pay for a service.

Good player =/= good teacher.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.