If Hitler was all about the Aryan race proving itself to be superior and becoming the master race, then why did he have and embrace support from the Japanese?
Quote by StewieSwan
The enemy of my enemy is my friend

We have a wienerschnitzel
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by StewieSwan

Not in The Matrix Reloaded
He didn't really want to. He actually said that it was a terrible idea to be allied with the Japanese.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
It was a strategic alliance. Japan was an empire back then, and teaming up with another aggressor was a very good opportunity to expand and conquer their neighbors. They simply seized the opportunity offered by a weakened Europe and a busy America, and Hitler's playground was restricted to continental Europe so he had nothing to lose by forming an alliance with them. It was a win-win relationship, but the Japanese didn't really support Germany, it's more like they were both trying to conquer their own geographical area and since their national interests weren't in conflict, they supported each other.

Also, both are usually put on the same side (namely the Axis) in History books, but the ties between the German and Japanese governments were actually pretty thin.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Both were pissed at the end result of WWI. Germany had to give up many things, and Japan didn't get as much land as they wanted.
Quote by darkcheef
Japan didn't get as much land as they wanted.

In fact, they got none except a couple hundred square kilometers of radioactive land.
---

---
Emperor Hirohito was just as bat shit crazy and obsessed with power as Hitler was

Not to mention w/ the japs on his side he had a pretty bargaining penny if those Rooskies ever got too uppity
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Hitler wasn't couldn't be part of the Aryan race himself, let alone the Japanese (which was only a strategic alliance rather than ideological).
For teh LULZ duh......
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Hitler's aim was never really to take over the world like Pinky and the Brain. He wanted Lebensraum in Europe and he also wanted to destroy Bolshevism. The Japanese would have been a good ally against the USSR.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Japan wanted Southern(?) parts of Asia for resources. While everyone else is busy going and fighting with Germany and such, Japan in theory goes ahead and clears out that area for itself.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Hitler's aim was never really to take over the world like Pinky and the Brain. He wanted Lebensraum in Europe and he also wanted to destroy Bolshevism. The Japanese would have been a good ally against the USSR.

This. Then Japan attacked the USA and Hitler facepalmed coz he knew they'd just buggered it up.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Last edited by jambi_mantra at Jun 3, 2010,
they both wanted to intimidate the league of nations and expand their empires in their respective areas of the world. also enemy of my enemy is my friend ^

that's my history revision done for the day if i'm wrong, LOL.
Japanese were douches at the time. However, they're the friendly alternative to the Chinese now, so we can embrace them with open arms
Quote by MOODY17
they both wanted to intimidate the league of nations and expand their empires in their respective areas of the world. also enemy of my enemy is my friend ^

that's my history revision done for the day if i'm wrong, LOL.

League of nations was pretty much irrelevent when Germany and Japan allied.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by RobinTrower12
Hitler probably would have attacked Japan after he finished conquering all of Europe
He'd have the USA to deal with first.

Quote by RobinTrower12
Hitler probably would have attacked Japan after he finished conquering all of Europe

If only....
Despite that disgusting picture, there's no guarantee that's true.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
because they knew a lil fruit like you would be asking a question like this in the future.
-PV14 Mixer
-Crown XTI 1000 Amp
-Two PR15 mains
-Shure SM58
-Dbx compressor/gate
Quote by Ur all $h1t

If he had achieved lebensraum and the destruction of the bolsheviks and everything else on his hateful agenda, he would have made a goal for world domination. The guy was crazy.
Quote by pwnerer
If he had achieved lebensraum and the destruction of the bolsheviks and everything else on his hateful agenda, he would have made a goal for world domination. The guy was crazy.

That's blind speculation.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by pwnerer

Only the liberal media believes this

Quote by RawPower218
If Hitler was all about the Aryan race proving itself to be superior and becoming the master race, then why did he have and embrace support from the Japanese?

Was that what it was all about?
Please understand friend that that is a very silly thing to say.
Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by pwnerer

He couldn't have stretched his forces any further. If he had achieved his plans for a German lebensraum in Europe and successfully taken out the Soviets, he would have taken time to regroup and recover from the war effort first.

But we can't speculate on what he would have done next. Most of his plans were impossible to sustain on the long term anyway, and he would have been defeated eventually.
---

---