Is there a way to do this? I would like to run my multi-effects pedal to it without it being overridden by the amp's built in effects. Any advice would help.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Not sure. I read the manual over and over and nothing about completely disabling those knobs.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Quote by cdr_salamander
Not sure. I read the manual over and over and nothing about completely disabling those knobs.

Cant you just leave them on bypass though?
It's pretty much teh same thing, but you have the added option of still being able to us them
Just turn the effects knob to "Bypass"

If there's delay and reverb on, press the effects knob in and then dial them back
Quote by toshiro umezewa
Cant you just leave them on bypass though?
It's pretty much teh same thing, but you have the added option of still being able to us them

Ohhh I get what your saying. I didn't know that option is what it was used for. Silly me. Thanks alot man!
Quote by Dunning~Kruger

Taylor 414CE
Quote by cdr_salamander

Read it again; there’s a bypass mode on all VT amps.