Is there a fender strat with two humbucker rather than HSS or SSS

if yes where and how much?
Well I don't think fenders are good without three or four regular poick ups, so don't use humbucker pickups. Unless you are really busting the strings in.
Quote by Gimmesuga
Well I don't think fenders are good without three or four regular poick ups, so don't use humbucker pickups. Unless you are really busting the strings in.
That is the most fantastic pile of nonsensical gibberish I have ever read on here. I like how not one single part of it makes even the slightest modicum of sense.

Anyway, Fender have made a few HH Strats in their time. Most of them were MIJ and you'll only find them now second hand - search the hell out of eBay is your best bet. Expect to pay quite a lot for them.

Of course most MIJ and MIA Fender Strats these days are routed HSH, so you could buy an HH pickguard and convert the guitar yourself. Most MIM Fenders are routed HSS though, so you would need to spend a fair bit on an already higher-end Fender and then more again on the new pickguard and pickups, which in total could wind up being fairly expensive. It would usually be cheaper to build an HH guitar yourself using Warmoth parts than to buy a MIA Fender, hope it's routed HSH and not HSS and then convert it over.

You could always try Jackson. They're owned and operated by Fender and feel much the same, but they have a few HH models and their necks are a little slimmer than standard Fenders, which many people with average to smaller hands will appreciate.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by Gimmesuga
Well I don't think fenders are good without three or four regular pick ups, so don't use humbucker pickups. Unless you are really busting the strings in.

oh god...

So personal tone + personal feel has nothing to do with it at all? the only way that the guitar is good is when it has 3 single coils?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by randomhero93
oh god...

So personal tone + personal feel has nothing to do with it at all? the only way that the guitar is good is when it has 3 single coils?

No! Read it properly, Its 4 single coils

and yeah, Charvel have done a load, they are also owned by Fender now as far as I know?
"Guitar is tactile, It's about how you play it"
- Joe Bonamassa

There is an MIM Double Fat Strat from like... I'd say 6 years ago. Shouldn't be too expensive
Quote by JAustinMunn

My first guitar still has residue from an unfortunate ranch dressing incident

Quote by jpnyc
I played this guitar once. It unleashed the ****ing fury and I got kicked out of Guitar Center.
I thought the the thread might be dead but imma post anyways... I have an American Double Fat Strat. Not totally sure, but i think Fender made these between 2000 and 2004 or 2005... something like that. I was lucky enough to find one that was new and still got it for around $1,000. Get on Ebay and search for Double Fat Strat, or Hot-Rodded Double Fat Strat. Here's a link to the thread I posted with pictures of my Strat if you would like to see.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=978354&highlight=2001+double+fat

Cheers