I haven't been to that many shows but they aren't that bad. I like them a lot, but you sir, are truly a die-hard fan...
yeah man, sci is banging stuff. its a good mix of different styles coming together. ive never seen sci but ive seen Bill Nershi's side project and eoto like a million times lol.
I love them, got all of their studio cd's and a bunch of live recordings. I think my favorite track would have to be Sometimes a River from the Austin City Limits festival '06. Soooo groovy. I wish I could've gone to Rothbury last year to see them, but I was broke...
Quote by Ramblin'_Man
I love them, got all of their studio cd's and a bunch of live recordings. I think my favorite track would have to be Sometimes a River from the Austin City Limits festival '06. Soooo groovy. I wish I could've gone to Rothbury last year to see them, but I was broke...

word me too i went to rothbury the year before and it was banging but i just didn't have any funds at the time.

Galactic and Black and White off of On the Road: 07-03-02 Steamboat Springs, CO are so epic. those two tracks got me hooked on sci. lol