Page 1 of 2
....that you catch yourself wandering around your own house for no reason?

Just a few minutes ago, after sitting on the couch for a good half an hour staring at the wall, I got up and walked into my room and just stood there.

Then I realized that I had no reason to go in there. I didn't want anything in there, or anything.

I've gotten so bored that I'm just wandering around for no reason. My life sucks.

Anyone else?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
....that you catch yourself wandering around your own house for no reason?

Just a few minutes ago, after sitting on the couch for a good half an hour staring at the wall, I got up and walked into my room and just stood there.

Then I realized that I had no reason to go in there. I didn't want anything in there, or anything.

I've gotten so bored that I'm just wandering around for no reason. My life sucks.

Anyone else?

Yes all the time.

Usually on the weekdays because I'm just waiting for Friday because nothing is worth doing when you have to go to school the next day.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
I've done this more times than I can count.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Yeah, I do that quite a bit, but mostly when I just wake up.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
i go to the fridge a lot, only to close it right after and walk away.. happens very often
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Ever gotten so bored that you rearrange all of the furniture in the house? I'm not talking about moving just a chair or coffee table either. I move EVERYTHING around.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Hasok
go out?

Some of my friends wanted to hang out today but I just...

...I dunno what to say. I just; didn't, I guess.

There's something wrong with me, isn't there?

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Yeah happens quite often. It seems like I have such a short attention span, like I realize I need to cook lunch or something but then I just stare out a window for a few minutes first.
this is happening to me now im home alone for the next 2 days...weekends are awesome but on week days the house is just completly silent and boring.

SO, anyone have any good suggestions on wat to do wen ur home alone and really bored?
Last edited by blurpify at Jun 3, 2010,
oh yeah; I've done this countless ammounts of times
Quote by :Vicious--
banned cuz you have succesfully wasted my time. you must pay

Quote by Metal Axe
Banned because you may waste my time

Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because yes, you may waste my time.

May I waste your time too
Quote by dudetheman
Some of my friends wanted to hang out today but I just...

...I dunno what to say. I just; didn't, I guess.

There's something wrong with me, isn't there?

if you fap alot,thats your problem
advice:stop fapping lol
Quote by blurpify
this is happening to me now im home alone for the next 2 days...weekends are awesome but on week days the house is just completly silent and boring.

SO, anyway have any good suggestions on wat to do wen ur home alone and really bored?

I try to sleep a lot but sometimes it's impossible.

I bought a cell phone yesterday just so I could text/call people in an effort to stop my boredom. Didn't really work.

Quote by Hasok
if you fap alot,thats your problem
advice:stop fapping lol

I don't have the drive to masturbate. I just sit around and stare at things, or sit on the PC, or sleep, or text people. I think I have work tomorrow probably, so that'll get me out; then one of my friends wants to get trashed. Woohoo.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Last edited by dudetheman at Jun 3, 2010,
haha yes. I either go to my kitchen even though Im not hungry, and go stare at food then walk back up, or I will walk over to my bed and sit down. It happens pretty often
man i wish my dog was home and i didnt finnish off all my ganja yesterday Rolling a doob and smokin it while taking my dog out at night is one of my favorite weekday hobbies. The combination of fresh air, not so fresh air (debatable), nice weather, exercice and good tunes (always bring an ipod) is one of the most relaxing and refreshing things to do!
Sometimes I'm sitting upstairs watching TV, and then I'll go downstairs and start watching TV down there.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
I know you've heard this, but if someone you don't hate invites you out, go.
Just do it.
So many times where I've been in your same situation, not wanting to go out but hating being at home bored, and leaving can only help.

You just sound really depressed, you'll get through it.
I've been pretty bad the past year, but pulling out of it the past couple months.
Just gotta take every opportunity good or maybe just something different/out of the house.

Just step yourself outside, and look up at the stars above.

I'm in a phase like this at the moment. The annoying thing is i'm not depressed at all and everyone assumes that i am. I'm just frustrated with doing the same things...Still happy though.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
i usually walk to my kitchen look in my cupboards and fridge, walk out side the go back and sit down to watch T.V
I do this all the time.

Ever since summer started, my day has consisted of sitting on the couch watching TV or being on UG.

I'll go into the kitchen, look in the pantry, look in the fridge, look in the pantry, look in the freezer, look in the pantry, leave the kitchen and go sit back down on the couch.
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
I'll go into the kitchen, look in the pantry, look in the fridge, look in the pantry, look in the freezer, look in the pantry, leave the kitchen and go sit back down on the couch.

I do this, then 5 minutes later I'll get back up and look in the pantry and fridge again as if some new food would magically materialize for me to eat.
LOL I do that a lot man. I just started my year of house arrest last month so I get incredibly bored at times especially now that it is really nice out.

I'm still trying to figure out how you don't have the drive to masturbate, that's taking laziness to a whole nother level man.
Quote by blurpify
man i wish my dog was home and i didnt finnish off all my ganja yesterday Rolling a doob and smokin it while taking my dog out at night is one of my favorite weekday hobbies. The combination of fresh air, not so fresh air (debatable), nice weather, exercice and good tunes (always bring an ipod) is one of the most relaxing and refreshing things to do!

+20

im with ya on that one!
Quote by hobson111
I do this, then 5 minutes later I'll get back up and look in the pantry and fridge again as if some new food would magically materialize for me to eat.

Yeah. I'll think "Maybe I missed something..." And then move around a ocuple bowls in the fridge like there will be some magical food behind them.

But there never is
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
Yeah. I'll think "Maybe I missed something..." And then move around a ocuple bowls in the fridge like there will be some magical food behind them.

But there never is

Never ever *checks kitchen*

Edit: Nope, nothing.
Last edited by hobson111 at Jun 12, 2010,
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR

But there never is

You can't think like that man, the one time that you don't move around a couple bowls your going to miss the magic food!

Stay positive!
All the time. I start by pacing up and down our entertainment area (which makes you wonder why I'm bored) and I usually end up lying down in the sun. It's pretty satisfying.
Happens all the time.

I'm at the computer. I get bored.
I walk to open the pantry, then close it. Then I go to the refrigerator, then close it.
Then I sit back down at the computer.
Then I get back up and start walking around until I'm on the edge of being harassed for it.
Page 1 of 2