That is a bad idea. Errrr.....well....from a movie goers perspective

It'll end up a shit movie, but tons of teenage boys will go see it because of its name...Like most actions movies.

Shit game will result in a shit movie. Seen this kind of thing time and time again. Why should this time be any different?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I thought the game was good. And why not? Itll basically be like black hawk down, but more modern.

If nothing else, itll make a ton of money

EDIT: TS, did you read your own article? This is really old, and it says that its IGNs "Hypothetical plot for if they did make a movie."
Last edited by tubatom868686 at Jun 3, 2010,
"Ramirez, do everything!"

First thing that came to mind...
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
well yeah but as a game i loved the whole cinematic part of it and so on which made me want to play even more, just to see what happens.

by the way i saw prince of persia in the cinema last week and it wasnt terrible, not amazing
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
I hope this doesnt happen.

The games stories are good but I dont think they would translate too well into a decent film.

Now if they would hurry up and finish the Space Marine film I's be happy.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
i hate to piss on your parade dude, but wernt they saying the same thing about halo 3?
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
LOL i just thought of that south park episode where michael bay has to think of an idea for imagination land and he just makes sound effects.

space marine film you say? elaborate haha
xxx

That article is 1 year old
Peavey 3120
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Cabinet
Jackson RR5
Jackson DKMG
LTD EC-1000
TC Electronic Polytune
BOSS RV-5
BOSS DD-7
MXR 10-band EQ
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
BOSS NS-2
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+
ew a halo movie would just ruin the franchise in my opinion and ahhh man i never realised the date

ah well, atleast i can dream
xxx

ooooh warhammer, i only really see the models and stuff haha, ill have a butchers at the thread in a sec.
LOL yeah to be honest i never really enjoyed halo, gets boring shooting aliens in a field/cave
xxx

Quote by rushpython
i hate to piss on your parade dude, but wernt they saying the same thing about halo 3?

This happened because of that remember.
RAMIREZ OSCAR MIKE STAY FROSTY
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.