I figured this would be a good place to ask for an mp3 player recommendation. Im looking for the best price for what i need. im only using it for music and i need memory for thousands of songs. it seems to me like a lot of the larger memory mp3 players have expensive features that arent needed for music, and i want to spend as little as possible.

anybody have some good recommendations?

ty
I once hit a man in Dearborn. Michigan. A hit and run. I hit him and just kept on goin. I don't know if he's alive or dead. But I'm sorry. Not a day goes by i don't see his face.
http://www.amazon.com/Cowon-Video-Player-Touchscreen-Titanium/dp/B001NXDC4O
Also Available in 32 GB, Ive had mine for close to a year now, and it has excellent sound quality, with a great built in EQ and has never failed me. The screen material is extremely tough and hard to scratch. I highly suggest this mp3
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
for purely music Zune's sound much better than iPod's, If you didn't want all the apps that the ipod touch provides (which are pretty fun), I'd go for the zune as the best media player on the block in my opinion.
Got my Creative Zen X-fi 2 for $179. (Black friday though)
32 gigs, 16 gig memory card slot, touch screen (Sucks though), music, video, pictures, etc.

http://us.store.creative.com/ZEN-XFi2-32GB/M/B002NKLRF2.htm
They now make a 64 gig too
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
tnx for quick replies. there seem to be some decent prices for zunes, and that sansa clip is interesting but it seemed like it said it comes w an 8 gig stick at the most.

also will i have drm issues using mp3 from torrent sites w these players?
I once hit a man in Dearborn. Michigan. A hit and run. I hit him and just kept on goin. I don't know if he's alive or dead. But I'm sorry. Not a day goes by i don't see his face.
Zune HD is pretty awesome.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so