Page 1 of 2
so me and my mom like odd, off the beaten path syle movies. this summer, she and i are gunna like watch a whole bunch of movies like that. today we just watched requiem for a dream. it was fantastic. anyway, someone told me of a movie that it like starts at the very end, and it shows how the character got to that point in time. do any of you guys know what movie im talking about? any help would be awesome.
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
memento
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Zombee
memento

/thread
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
Pulp Fiction is kinda like that

Quote by GoodnightHero
Pulp Fiction.
best movie of all time.

I agree.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Fight Club.

RFaD was terrifying for me. Scariest movie I've ever seen. I've never been so emotional over a movie, and I teared up and was in shock for a good 15 minutes at the end. Amazing movie though.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
Fight Club.

RFaD was terrifying for me. Scariest movie I've ever seen. I've never been so emotional over a movie, and I teared up and was in shock for a good 15 minutes at the end. Amazing movie though.

im still in shock. i have finals tomarrow and im not sleeping
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
Quote by primusclaypool1
so me and my mom like odd, off the beaten path syle movies. this summer, she and i are gunna like watch a whole bunch of movies like that. today we just watched requiem for a dream. it was fantastic. anyway, someone told me of a movie that it like starts at the very end, and it shows how the character got to that point in time. do any of you guys know what movie im talking about? any help would be awesome.

You watched that with your mom? I bet it was awkward at the part with the double dildo arena style sex

And plus 1 for pulp fiction
Quote by primusclaypool1
im still in shock. i have finals tomarrow and im not sleeping

Not like I was apparently. By in shock, I meant I just sat and stared at the dark wall and was trying to comprehend what the hell just happened to me. It was not a fun experience. I plan on watching it again the next time I get some booze.

EDIT: ^ "ASS TO ASS! ASS TO ASS!" I lol'd at that part.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Slumdog Millionaire? Just watched it at school I thought it was brilliant.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tubatom868686
You watched that with your mom? I bet it was awkward at the part with the double dildo arena style sex

And plus 1 for pulp fiction

wat.

hootEDIT: OT, fight club.
Slappa tha bass
Last edited by hootie37 at Jun 3, 2010,
Quote by hootie37
wat.

Yepperz.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
we watched the edited version. thats the only thing edited out. everything else is orignal
Quote by BobDetroit
Donnie Darko

Edit: Beaten ^I agree though

To know another is to know a universe of others...
Sometimes a soul must wander to truly know it is home.

Andrew McMahon
Quote by Boss61607
Donnie Darko is really trippy

this is my favorite movie of all time
Quote by BobDetroit
well maybe its not the answer that you want to hear, but listen, few months ago I bought this movie called "Once upon a time in america" , it tells the story of 4 friends, begining from the great depression era when they where kids, then they are adults during prohibition, and finally they end in the 60's 70's.
The main point is that the movie is not in order, its like a hole mess, but at the end you understand allmost everything and asking yourself some deep questions
you should get it
Quote by MrGuitarGuy01
Domino. You get to see Keira Knightly's ass and tities!

I'm going to go rent this now.

>_>

<_<
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by MrGuitarGuy01
Domino. You get to see Keira Knightly's ass and tities!

Lolwut. I've seen guys with better boobs than Keira Knightly.
ya mementos the one im thinking of. thanks guys. but keep suggesting movies, its gunna be a long summer, so the more suggestions, the better
Quote by BobDetroit
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I guess Forrest Gump sort of counts. It starts near the end, then goes back.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Lolwut. I've seen guys with better boobs than Keira Knightly.

I was thinking the same.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Gandhi it's long as hell but its an alright movie
Quote by MagicsDevil

29 internets to you, good sir.

Quote by undecided1993
Well I apologise for not taking pictures of my naked mother.

Pokémon SoulSilver Friend code:0775-6767-8676
Quote by daytripper75
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I got through the first half hour and fell asleep. Is it worth watching? It started to drag on once they started clearing his mind at his apartment.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Usual suspects. Great movie.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
Vantage Point
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Other than Memento, Stay is the best example I can think of. It's really intelligent, and also has some of the best cinematography I've ever seen.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371257/
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Quote by JayT44
I got through the first half hour and fell asleep. Is it worth watching? It started to drag on once they started clearing his mind at his apartment.

I thought it was an excellent movie. Very well acted all around.

Page 1 of 2