Hey guys, what are some situations you've been in where you don't know how to react. We've all had them. Whether it's something small or something outrageous.

I work at the movie theater and while I was waiting for Shrek to end one of the women in the theater randomly comes up and takes my broom and what not out of my hands and starts doing my job before the movie was even over.

^Not a very good example but I can't remember the one I was going to use. I'll post it when I think of it.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
One time at when I was working in a fast food joint. We found a mouse in the sink. I didnt know what to think. Our manager trapped it in a bag.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Kind of dumb, but I don't know how to react when people butt into your problems and then say "I'm sorry " When it's dealing with something they have no part of.

How do I respond to that? Thanks? It's okay? I appreciate the sympathy?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jun 3, 2010,
Quote by JayT44
Kind of dumb, but I don't know how to react when people butt into your problems and then say "I'm sorry " When it's dealing with something they have no part of.

How do I respond to that? Thanks? It's okay? I appreciate the sympathy?

I have this problem with my girlfriend. I can't stand when people say "sorry" when I tell them why I'm angry or sad when they made me tell them.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
My girlfriend used to have this friend, and in my eyes he was a complete scumbag and a waste of my oxygen. To her, he was a good and maybe even her best friend. He was good to her, but he was not a good person in general.

A couple of months ago he passed away. My girlfriend needed to be comforted but it felt utterly strange because I didn't feel any sorrow at all while she was weeping freely. I did my best to comfort her but I think both her and I felt that we had a different view on the situation.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

once a girl asked me to whip it out
i didnt know what to do i mean once its out isnt she supposed to do something with it
I commented in a group where some guy was bashing hip-hop and pop music. This is what I said.

"Geez, opinions bro.

Have you listened to ALL hip-hop music? (I assume you are ignorant on the subject seeing as you call it rap). No? Then how can you say that its ALL bad? Same applies to pop."

I got these four PM's from the same exact guy. I guess I ruined his day or something.

"hey ass****,i got somethin to show ya!!!! hey!!!! look at all my exclamation points!!!!!!!! **** you little bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fing::: **** you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"go **** urself. im 15 u stupid little ****. i will have a seizure of my dick on every girlfreind u ever have for the next 20 years. how does that sound?"

"ur ****ing gay. i hope u die in a hole."

"i will kick ur ass u stupid little ****."

His name is packman7996, and he is a twat. I don't know what to say because he is a new low for angry 12 year olds.
Quote by RockGuitar92
I have this problem with my girlfriend. I can't stand when people say "sorry" when I tell them why I'm angry or sad when they made me tell them.

Aww, I'm sorry.

lol nah. I kid, I kid

But yes. That is precisely what I mean. It's just kind of... ackward for the moment.

EDIT: ^ Jacob
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by Blackwaterson89
One time at when I was working in a fast food joint. We found a mouse in the sink. I didnt know what to think. Our manager trapped it in a bag.

What restaurant?
When a teacher is explaing something to me that takes a really long time. I mean, in Chemistry or something, it's fine, they begin to explain what you don't understand, and then you switch up between look at them and writing stuff down/correct work. But if I have to ask my English teacher something, sometimes the explanation takes quite a while, and I don't know where to look. If I just stare at her eyes for ages it gets weird, but If I look away, it's like i'm not paying attention.
Quote by JacobTheMe

"go **** urself. im 15 u stupid little ****. i will have a seizure of my dick on every girlfreind u ever have for the next 20 years. how does that sound?"

His name is packman7996, and he is a twat. I don't know what to say because he is a new low for angry 12 year olds.

not after that zinger, friend. You just lost the argument. he is going to have a seizure of his dick on your gf. That's so ****ed up I don't even know what it is. you lose.
Quote by RockGuitar92

I work at the movie theater and while I was waiting for Shrek to end one of the women in the theater randomly comes up and takes my broom and what not out of my hands and starts doing my job before the movie was even over.

Theaters get some weird people.

Dude 1 (who's like 35): Can I use the restroom?
Dude 1 turns to the restroom without waiting for an answer and begins to walk away.
SH: Erm, kay?
Dude 2 (who's closer to 50 and has a vaguely Persian accent): I'm gonna go smoooke
Dude 2 heads after Dude 1
SH: Wat

Bulbous lady shovels popcorn in her mouth as she approaches.
Bulbous lady: Oh, hang on, I've got my ticket somewhere
Bulbous lady licks each and every finger individually, then hands me a ticket with that hand.
SH: D:

Also there was a guy who looks like a friend of mine's dad and would just sit there and critique the movie he just watched with you, while you swept. Or if you weren't sweeping, he would come find someone and start yammering.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

you ever been walked in on w/ your dick in your hand? (who am I kidding of course you have)

what the hell do you do then?
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by JacobTheMe

that really doesn't sound healthy.

I never know how to react to something bad yet ironically funny. If I laugh I could possibly be a douche, if I don't laugh I could labelled as too serious.
I don't know what to do in my birthdays when they sing "happy birthday"... what am I supposed to do? stand there? thank them? just stare blankly at someone?
I thought of another one. When you are at subway, and you don't understand what they are saying. You say what, and they repeat what they said. After that happens 5 times, i'm not sure if should ask again or just say yes to whatever they are asking.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
not after that zinger, friend. You just lost the argument. he is going to have a seizure of his dick on your gf. That's so ****ed up I don't even know what it is. you lose.

So his dick is going to have a seizure on my non-existent love interests for the next 20 years?

Seems a long time to masturbate.

And I always give a hearty chuckle at the word "Zinger".
Quote by MG_Sora
I don't know what to do in my birthdays when they sing "happy birthday"... what am I supposed to do? stand there? thank them? just stare blankly at someone?

+42

Thats why I try to hide the fact that it's my birthday at school, otherwise my class sings.
Quote by diofan88
you ever been walked in on w/ your dick in your hand? (who am I kidding of course you have)

what the hell do you do then?

Just keep goin', man... not like it could get any worse...
a few days ago I was doing some philosophy homework in the library. It was dead silent, and I had my ipod on, and couldn't hear anything going on. I turned around and reached for my bag, and there was a special needs kid going through my bag looking for something. I have no idea how long he had been going through my bag, I had NO idea what to do. I couldn't freak out cuz... you know, special needs. I kind just stared and went "guh..... huuuuuuh" and he looked up at me for a second, and then buggered off. I was SHOCKED
Quote by rmr024
Just keep goin', man... not like it could get any worse...

EDIT: ^ Shiny, I keep a water bottle or squirt gun on hand for such occasions.

Bad joke is bad. Sorry.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jun 3, 2010,
Quote by SteveHouse
Theaters get some weird people.

Dude 1 (who's like 35): Can I use the restroom?
Dude 1 turns to the restroom without waiting for an answer and begins to walk away.
SH: Erm, kay?
Dude 2 (who's closer to 50 and has a vaguely Persian accent): I'm gonna go smoooke
Dude 2 heads after Dude 1
SH: Wat

Bulbous lady shovels popcorn in her mouth as she approaches.
Bulbous lady: Oh, hang on, I've got my ticket somewhere
Bulbous lady licks each and every finger individually, then hands me a ticket with that hand.
SH: D:

Also there was a guy who looks like a friend of mine's dad and would just sit there and critique the movie he just watched with you, while you swept. Or if you weren't sweeping, he would come find someone and start yammering.

Last week there was this group of about six (ghetto) girls and they were sitting in the lobby for some reason and:

Girl 1: Hey, that boy is cute!
Girl 2: Hey boy, how old you be?
Me: I'm 17, why?
Girl 2: Jus'a wonderin'. You guys hirin'?
Me: Uh...no, I don't think so.
Girl 2: Aw dat sucks. I need me a job.
Girl 1: Yeah...gots to get paid, girl!
Me:...well I'm gonna go clean the concession stand now...
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
One day at lunch me and my friends were just sitting around and talking when my friend Jay comes up to me asked if he could talk to me. I said sure and we walked away to get some privacy. Then he proceeded to tell me that he lost his virginity. It was really weird since I'm a girl and that's the kind of stuff guys boast about to other guys right? I wasn't sure how to resond to that. There was a HUGE akward silence after that.
i pulled out the other night and the condom was gone. just gone. she went to the bathroom and couldn't find it. i was like:

then later i found it cause i haz real long fangerz.
#DTWD
Quote by RockGuitar92
Last week there was this group of about six (ghetto) girls and they were sitting in the lobby for some reason and:

Puh. Have my hair. I should probably mention that the "Scene girls" in question are not the kind you see in the "movies ". We're talking upper-junior-high, scrawny as hell, and I was 18 and not exactly single.

Scene girl 1: LiEk OmG cAn We ToUcH uR HaIr!!??
SH: Dude, wait, I though that was restrained to text, how are you talking like that?
Scene girl 2: Can we????
SH: No, man, personal space.
Scene girls: PLEEEEEEEEEEEZZZE?
SH: No!
A wild MANAGER appears!
Scene girl 2: Hey, A**** (censored name, not ass), make him let us touch his hair!
Scene girl 1: YeaH itz so KEWL!
SH: Stop doing that!
Manager: Don't be a pussy Steve.
Scene girls: YAY!
Scene girls rub my head.
SH dies.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Puh. Have my hair. I should probably mention that the "Scene girls" in question are not the kind you see in the "movies ". We're talking upper-junior-high, scrawny as hell, and I was 18 and not exactly single.

SH: Dude, wait, I though that was restrained to text, how are you talking like that?
A wild MANAGER appears!
Scene girl 2: Hey, A**** (censored name, not ass), make him let us touch his hair!
Scene girls rub my head.
SH dies.

(Invalid img)

seriously. diamonds: a woman's best friend.
Quote by SteveHouse

A wild MANAGER appears!
Scene girls rub my head.
SH dies.

You're god
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

when you or someone next to you farts

when you accidently say something that comes out dirty

when you accidently trip and hit someone

guh
Quote by Metallizach
You're god

Well, not because of this though. This was just unpleasant.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

When somebody asks me for relationship advice knowing I've only had 1 girlfriend in my entire life.

When I'm fapping and I here a tap on my door. I don't know if I should flip and close my boxers and pull up my shorts or just continue because nobody in my house knows how to knock.

When somebody needs help and I have to time and ability to help but I feel like they don't want me to help them.
When people start getting into an intense argument or fight that I have no part of. Should I intervene, tell them to stop?
Quote by Zomby Woof
What restaurant?

Mcdonald's

And JacobtheMe . I had that happen to me on facebook.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
When you're eating in front of somebody and don't have any food for them (or they said they were hungry or some other lie). So they just stare at you like you're doing something wrong.
No means maybe
When people call me to ask me something and when I'm done telling them they don't put the phone down and I don't want to hang up on them so awkward silence follows and there's nothing to talk about....this went on for half an hour one time.

When people ask if they can borrow some money. I'm really stingy and a really bad liar so I'm like
no, I don't have any money
and they stare me out
and then I'm like okay...I'll check....hey, I actually do have money
then they snatch the money, run away, and never pay me back
cat
One time i buy a big muff pi pedal off craigslist

we agree over email to meet in some school parking lot

I go there and its raining hard, so im a hoodie, looking shady as shit.

i wait like 20 minutes, the parking lot is completely empty.

suddenly a car pulls up and drives straight up to me... the window rolls down, and its some lady..

I go "are you the person with the big muff???"

Then I suddenly realize that she is not the person i agreed to meet, and I realize that i just asked her if she has a big muff

Then it gets weirder.... she starts talking to me, mistaking me for someone else, calling me john or josh or something, asking me how my parents are and stuff, and offering me bus fare....

So, not knowing what to do, i just kind of walk away... 10 minutes later the actual seller shows up and i get my big muff so it was all good.
sɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɥʇıʍ poob ʇou ɯı uʍop ǝpısdn sıɥʇ sı ʎɥʍ pob ɥo