Hi guys, so here's the deal. I just got myself a nice Engl Blackmore, and I also own a Fireball and E530 preamp. I can get a pretty good deal on a E570 preamp though, so I was wondering if I should get that and sell my Fireball, since I like the Blackmore better, or maybe some other option? I figure selling the Fireball and getting the E570 would cost me about 300$ So what should I do?

1- Sell Fireball and buy E570
2- Sell Fireball only
3- Status quo

Thanks
what's the e570, the SE preamp basically? I haven't tried any of the engl rack stuff, but if the 570 sounds like the SE... i'd do it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?