Page 1 of 2
Hello ! i'm a french guitar player and today i write to a friend.

This friend is an extraorinary girl (isn't a reference to green day lol) and she was a young singer.

To realised her dream she has participated at a local challenge and to help her, with friend, we post on importants forum to take a maximum of votes.

My english is very limited i'm sorry and i can't speak a long time about this girl but she is a sort of little sister for lots of people.

Her qualities :

-courage
-kindness
-honesty

Her name is Nadia she's 17years old girl.

Please if you know the importance of dream just go on this website and clik to vote Nadia.

Nadia

Thank you for all and sorry for my language.

Have a nice day
I listened to the video and I really like her voice. I voted for her.
My Gear:
Limited Edition Marshall Halfstack
Behringer Firebird
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ephiphone SG
Harmony Acoustic
Squier Bass Standard Model
Memphis Model Guitar (Unknown)
And best of all...
...The Ghetto Modified Squier Strat...
Done. Good luck!

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by RU Experienced?
So this is what French people are like?

You don't live up to the hype.

oh and i voted
Pfft anything on facebook can kiss my ass and beggars cant be choosers. Why don't you crawl on the legs you crawled in on but crawl your pathetic begging ass to someone who will show you mercy, whoever is most talented will win don't go scooping for votes.

I'm sorry but people like this get on my nerves.
MonsterBeast Is Fat And Ugly!
Quote by MyDesertRose
Pfft anything on facebook can kiss my ass and beggars cant be choosers. Why don't you crawl on the legs you crawled in on but crawl your pathetic begging ass to someone who will show you mercy, whoever is most talented will win don't go scooping for votes.

So you've never asked for help from anyone?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Voted. Would you mind translating the song? I'd like to understand what shes saying lol.

GBEdit: Wow, gtfo MyDessrtRose, no one asked for your opinion. He's asking for help, not a lecture. It's a competition, he can do what he wants to win.
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
Last edited by gamebreaker at Jun 4, 2010,
I don't know why, but I think it's so cute when people apologize for their English. It just makes me smile and want to say "It's ok buddy, we still love you "
Voted for her. I think her eyes told me too... oh god... the eyes! It was horrible icy blue death!
Voted for her man, but she's in 6th place
C'mon Pit, let's put all our angsty teenaged rage into doing something good for a change.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
gamebreaker : it's the better translation but she isn't exactly

Okay, there was other ways of being left
Some glares of glass could perhaps have helped us In this bitter silence,
I decided to forgive the errors that one can make with liking okay too much the small girl in me often claimed you
Almost like a mother, you bordered me, protected me I stole you this blood which one should not have divided
With end of words, from dreams I will shout I love you, I love you
Like insane like a soldier
Like a star of I love you cinema,
I love you Like a wolf,
as a king
As a man which I am not
You see, I love you like that
okay, I entrusted to you all my smiles, all my secrecies
your those, of which only a brother is the unavowed guard In this stone-built house,
Satan looked at us dancing I so much wanted the war of body which were made
I love you peace, like a soldier Like a star of I love you cinema,
I love you Like a wolf, as a king
As a man that I am not
You see, I love you like that I love you, I love you Like insane like a soldier Like a star of cinema I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you...
Like a wolf, as a king As a man that I am not You see, I love you like that You see I love you like that
Quote by gamebreaker
Voted. Would you mind translating the song? I'd like to understand what shes saying lol.

GBEdit: Wow, gtfo MyDessrtRose, no one asked for your opinion. He's asking for help, not a lecture. It's a competition, he can do what he wants to win.

Free speech, think the jews asked to be killed???

Didn't stop it from happening.
Do not I repeat do not have your speakers or headphones up when you click the video, damn. Nice voice she has yes, voted.
Quote by MyDesertRose
Free speech, think the jews asked to be killed???

Didn't stop it from happening.

@MyDesertRose: You think he asked to be ostracized by some random stranger who dislikes people who ask for help? If you don't like what he's doing, just ignore the thread and get on with your life, no need to put him down for it. You're acting like the Nazi's in WW2 if you'd like to continue with that awful metaphor.

@Maylank Urykaan: Thanks for the translation man. I enjoyed the lyrics. Hope she wins.
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
Quote by Maylank Urykaan

This friend is an extraorinary girl (isn't a reference to green day lol) and she was a young singer.

To realised her dream she has participated at a local challenge and to help her, with friend, we post on importants forum to take a maximum of votes.

My english is very limited i'm sorry and i can't speak a long time about this girl but she is a sort of little sister for lots of people.

Her qualities :

-courage
-kindness
-honesty

Please if you know the importance of dream just go on this website and clik to vote Nadia.

Nadia

Have a nice day

wow. you are the nicest and most formal person i have seen in the pit. for that i will help out and vote.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by gamebreaker
@MyDesertRose: You think he asked to be ostracized by some random stranger who dislikes people who ask for help? If you don't like what he's doing, just ignore the thread and get on with your life, no need to put him down for it. You're acting like the Nazi's in WW2 if you'd like to continue with that awful metaphor.

@Maylank Urykaan: Thanks for the translation man. I enjoyed the lyrics. Hope she wins.

I can say what I want buddy, I'm not going away just because YOU tell me to.

Who do you think you are?
Quote by MyDesertRose
I can say what I want buddy, I'm not going away just because YOU tell me to.

Who do you think you are?

Less annoying than you are, that's for starters
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
i m very impressed and affected. thank you for all thank you very much =')

@Vicious i'm not especially nice just she's fantastic and i think it's normal to help her after all she has doing for me and for her other friends.
Quote by m3tal_R3dn3ck
Voted for her. I think her eyes told me too... oh god... the eyes! It was horrible icy blue death!

I voted for her, she has a pretty good voice!

We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Im voting for her, but solely based on how adorable you and your english are haha.
but if youre just doing this to pork her (i know how you frenchmen are! i was a pepe le pew kinda kid) you suck.
thank you ,a vote is a vote it's very important and yes i do that just to her not to me. I think it's the friendship's definition.
Quote by Maylank Urykaan
i m very impressed and affected. thank you for all thank you very much =')

@Vicious i'm not especially nice just she's fantastic and i think it's normal to help her after all she has doing for me and for her other friends.

thats cool man. its still nice of you to be doing something like this to help her out. i would do the same if i was in your situation.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by :Vicious--
wow. you are the nicest and most formal person i have seen in the pit. for that i will help out and vote.

This.

Voted.
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
ok frenchman Ill vote but you owe me something now.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Once I find the vote button you have my vote... seriously where the hell is the vote button?

EDIT: Never mind found it, had script blocker on. You got my vote.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Last edited by mario61 at Jun 4, 2010,
She send to me a message during her pause. She's very happy and she thanks all people who are voted
and is very good to practice my language lol
Quote by MyDesertRose

Your user-title 'God among the UG dummies.' really does suit you. You are God of the dummies. Go away.

TS, I voted. And don't worry about your English, we don't mind
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Maylank Urykaan
thank you ^^ i hope improve my english level

Buddy, I love your style. Just putting that out there, you're actually ridiculously polite and nice.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
I totally voted. Good luck to her!

You are probably the most polite user I've seen on here in a long time. Would you do me the honor of accepting my friend request?
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by Maylank Urykaan

Her qualities :

-courage
-kindness
-honesty

Nadia

Have a nice day

Hey, that's quite a nice thing to do for your friend. Her singing was a bit generic but I still liked it, so I voted for her. Too bad she's not doing very well with the votes so far.

And don't worry, your English was fine.

Bonne chance à ton amie, gars !
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Last edited by Astyan at Jun 4, 2010,
Page 1 of 2