It seems that many of us have experienced the frustration of having a good dream, but waking up from it right before it gets REALLY good.

Is there one dream in particular that you wish you could re-experience and see the end of?
One where I was going to marry Brad Paisley.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
That's the hard thing with dreams though sometimes, it's hard to remember them therefor being difficult for me choose is always the outcome.
MonsterBeast Is Fat And Ugly!
The one where I killed everyone in my school and was trying to escape the cops.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Nice avatar, 'tis a great game.

on topic:The one where I was nailin this one chick. I have no idea who she was but she was hot.
h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
Quote by RockGuitar92
The one where I killed everyone in my school and was trying to escape the cops.

That would be an awesome dream.

Inb4: You're a retard you criminal you like seeing people die.

To that i say stfu it's a dream purely for entertainment.
Quote by devilskommander
on topic:The one where I was nailin this one chick. I have no idea who she was but she was hot.

pretty much this. its wierd not knowing who your nailing.

@devilskommander: your location made me lol
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by devilskommander

There have been so many of these I can't choose between them.
Quote by devilskommander
Nice avatar, 'tis a great game.

At least you got to the part about nailin the chick, I didn't even get to make it to that! So in this instance, that dream, except this time I get the girl.
I'm a musician/composer before I'm a guitar player.

foREVer

R.I.P Jimmy "The Reverend Tholomew Plague" Sullivan.
When I saw the first star wars movie when I was ten I had a dream that night that I could use the force and started levitating and then chopped off some monster's head with a lightsaber

One of the only dreams I remember from my childhood and, even if it's a bit dorky... That would have been interesting. Who hasn't wanted to be a jedi?
I had a dream I was backstage at a gig drinking Jack Daniel's with 4 other guys right before we went on stage. I finished my drink, grabbed my guitar, and I could hear the crowd chanting my band name. I really couldn't understand what they were saying, but it was my band. I could hear the cheering getting louder and I was just about to walk out on stage when my alarm went off. =\ It seemed so real too.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
besides all the times I didn't get a chance to finish off nailin some really hot chick...

I had a dream, it felt like a slide show, it which I was looking up at the stars. They were really close and bright and in very vivid colours. The imagery was just amazing. It was kind of like all the colours you see after massaging your eye balls. Really cool stuff.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
the one where this cute german exchange student asked me out, and I said yes and we started flirting and shit and I wasn't being stupid or socially awkward. I remember feeling disappointed when I woke up from that one.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by eds1275
When I saw the first star wars movie when I was ten I had a dream that night that I could use the force and started levitating and then chopped off some monster's head with a lightsaber

One of the only dreams I remember from my childhood and, even if it's a bit dorky... That would have been interesting. Who hasn't wanted to be a jedi?

That reminds me!!

Has anyone had recurring dreams before? I remember when I was like 6 I had a dream that the power rangers were trying to kill me but they were like freakin evil looking too and it was an adrenaline pumped dream where I kept running away from them but then I had almost the exact same dream like 2 years after and then a year again after.

It happens with other dreams but I cannot remember these, hopefully someone else can help me remember them like this guy.
One time I woke up right before this girl from high school was gonna kiss me. I didn't have a crush on her, I just thought she was hot as hell, and even though most of my dreams are pretty nonsensical, that dream felt the most realistic and rational out of all my dreams.
This night I had a dream about making one of the first posts in Slash's website forum.

I really wanted to see how that ended.
DeVillains!
I used to dream that I could levitate off of the ground and I thought it was real and not a dream. I'd always wake up right when I was trying to impress people by doing it. So, that's another dream I'd like to finish.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Quote by RockGuitar92
I used to dream that I could levitate off of the ground and I thought it was real and not a dream. I'd always wake up right when I was trying to impress people by doing it. So, that's another dream I'd like to finish.

oh! another kid dream that makes me think of is one where I had dragonball z powers. I flew and fired lazers and shit. that was a good one...
I once had a very nice lucid dream that I would like to revisit and continue involving the lovely woman depicted in my avatar. I'll let you draw your own conclusions from here.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I once had a dream I was sitting in my room and somehow wrote an amazing, beautiful symphony in my head. To this day I can't remember what it even sounded like but all I can remember is that in my dream the sheer thought of how amazing it sounded nearly brought me to tears. Too bad it was only a 30 second dream.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
Quote by AtomicPunk7
I once had a dream I was sitting in my room and somehow wrote an amazing, beautiful symphony in my head. To this day I can't remember what it even sounded like but all I can remember is that in my dream the sheer thought of how amazing it sounded nearly brought me to tears. Too bad it was only a 30 second dream.

I wrote a symphony in my head. I don't know how to notate it though. lol
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
Quote by RockGuitar92
I wrote a symphony in my head. I don't know how to notate it though. lol

I've got the same issue. I'm assuming if my dream would've lasted longer I would've end up depressed because of my inability to notate it.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
Quote by AtomicPunk7
I've got the same issue. I'm assuming if my dream would've lasted longer I would've end up depressed because of my inability to notate it.

I tried to once but it is extremely tedious and confusing.
Quote by Tyler Durden

Erowid
I was in the world of Pokemon and I was about to win a tournament.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I recall one dream where someone broke into my house, trying to rob me. For some reason I was home alone, and I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I had a baseball bat under my bed, so I grabbed it and waited by the door to clobber this bastard. Right as I saw his shadow, I was poised to hit him... and then I woke up.

I don't think that counts as a "good" dream, but that douchebag was taking my stuff. Revenge would have been sweet.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']The one where I was driving that hamburger.

Fuck yea.

?!

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter: