Page 1 of 4
i'm going to assume most of you are at home somewhere. say a really sneaky robber manages to make it into the room you are currently in, at which point you see him. he has no gun, but is fully prepared for a vicious melee. what object would you use as an improvised weapon? note that in this dire situation, the item would have to be within immediate reach of your very current position and require no elaborate preparation, or else you risk dying on the spot.

my best right now is probably a keyboard - lightweight, yet could probably withstand a few knife slashes and would probably hurt if one were cracked over the skull with the edge. not the deadliest =/
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Depends on the size.

I do boxing/kickboxing/wrestling/BJJ so if they are of comparable size to me, I'd take them head on.

If they are huge, I don't have anything to improvise as a weapon except for my guitar.

And I won't use my guitar as a weapon.

I have a bag of soda cans which I could probably pelt the robber with.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
My guitar, alarm clock, mouse, shoe, bottle, lint roller, blank cd thing, etc... are all good choices to hit the robber in the face with.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I have a hockey stick within arm-reach of both my bed and computer desk. I would use it as a gouging weapon, attacking the face, particularly the eyes, using the ancient techniques of sportus equipmentium combaticus.
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
he has no gun

Oh, he's dead.

edit;; I'd chop that nig in the throat. Game over.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Jun 4, 2010,
I've got a glass bottle of ketchup and a kiddie guitar with no strings. Also I've got a few broken drumsticks that are sharp as hell, so I think I'd fare quite well.
GEAR:
Ibanez SR605
Some 71' P-Bass
Orange Bass Terror 500 > Markbass 4x10
im sitting between a sword and many crystal objects which shatter very sharply i think ill be okay
I am currently cleaning my Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 magnum and I have 5 rounds sitting next to me. I can have it together in seconds and I am sure that it would more than do the job. Really convenient time for me to be doign so I suppose. lol
I have an entire supply of mailing tubes right beside me. I'd toss him one and prepare for an exhilarating 'sword' fight. Either that or I'd throw my collection deadly, flying discs of plastic at him.
It's impossible to get where I am without using stairs, which are immediately to my right. I could avoid the situation entirely by dropping this laptop on his head as he comes up the stairs. Problem solved.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Metal baseball bat, keyboard stand, and a BB gun. I'll fuck shit up.
Time keeps on slipping...

Quote by skaterskagg1
AtomicPunk7 is uncreative.
I got 4 hungry dogs. Don't think I'm moving or buying dog food tomorrow.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Probably a lamp or my DirecTV remote.

Yeah, I'm screwed. It's okay though, I already made my dying wish in the other thread.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
An amplifier, small enough to be hit forcefully into their face.
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
A ceramic vase is within half a meter of where I'm standing. Then I'd run upstaird to fix my dad's baton (he worked security).

I also got a small bb gun, but instead of the usual plastic balls a friend of mine who works at the fun fair supplied me with metal balls from the shooting gallery. That should hurt him...

If all should be lost, i'd throw my old ibanez at him.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
couple of paint tins, some deodarent to blind him and probably smack him with guitar hero controller for good measure. I wouldnt dare smack him with my guitars
Guitars
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Ibanez DTX-120
Yamaha APX-500
Encore Fender Copy (Custom Hardware)
Epiphone Flying V Bass

Amps
Fender FM 25 DSP
Roland Microcube
Peavey Bass Amp

Pedals
Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer
Boss Me-25
unarmed self defense is cheating. let's turn the robber into a ninja, with throwing knives.
Quote by archerygenious

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Whats this? A thread about robbery?

So am I the robber?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by deathdrummer

So am I the robber?

How would you fare against these people you are robbing here?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
...he has no gun, but is fully prepared for a vicious melee...

i can be just as vicious. i'll even throw him my pillows if i have to
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by deathdrummer

So am I the robber?

Yeah man, and it looks like you're gonna get hurt...
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
My Roland Cube is within a foot of me. That thing would hurt it you got your face smashed with it. I think I'm okay.

Oh I almost forgot. I have a god damn sword hanging right next to me. I'm set.
Quote by sock_demon
One of my basswood Ibanez guitars.

This shit will kill a truck.

ibanez is pretty lightweight in the way of electric guitars, aren't they?

Quote by deathdrummer

So am I the robber?

sure, why not.
a lot of people here seem confident about kicking your ass, mr. robber
Quote by archerygenious

Quote by Gammas1
Yeah man, and it looks like you're gonna get hurt...

Damn I thought I was going to get some decent stuff too.

Well If I was robbing someone I would do it in a sneaky fashion.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
ibanez is pretty lightweight in the way of electric guitars, aren't they?

That's why I specified basswood.
hue
Quote by Ledforthehead
I really wasn't joking, it's propped up in the corner right behind me and nobody has touched it in years

It's either that or I could toss my cat at his face and hope it distracts him momentarily while I make a daring Indiana Jones esque escape.
Quote by :Vicious--
i can be just as vicious. i'll even throw him my pillows if i have to

...or else your name isn't :Vicious-- eh?
Quote by archerygenious

Quote by RU Experienced?

It's either that or I could toss my cat at his face and hope it distracts him momentarily while I make a daring Indiana Jones esque escape.

some pet owner you are.
Quote by archerygenious

i have a miniture guitar a few cd's a phone and a guitar lead.
i guess im screwed, unless i throw a cd at him like a ninja star, that might distract him enough to tie him up with the guitar lead while i call the cops and stab him with a mini guitar shiv...
Page 1 of 4