Heh, I see that guy in the middle at my uni.

Edit: Pretty good stuff actually, hopefully I'll get to see them play here.
Last edited by Bignose at Jun 4, 2010,
This should definitely be on the front page. This band is easily one of the best going in Australia right now.
Bump.

New song up from their split with Phantoms, its good. Singers voice is getting better which is only a good thing. This band is also now rocking 7 members.
please tell me how they pull that off.

Also, band rules
EDIT: not really digging the new song
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Last edited by zezimathehero at Nov 26, 2010,
Well theyve had members leave at different times and got replacements and now everyone is back so they decided to stick with 7 (I think thats the story). 1 vocalist, 1 drummer, 1 bassist, 4 guitarists haha. Slipknot of hardcore.
These guys rule, I've got A Turn for the Worse and Bad Romance on order. I'm digging Wyvern's Keep too, can't wait for the new album to drop.

Also anyone know where I could get a copy of Three Nails and a Book of Flaws?
Damn, I was just about to link you to Midnight Funeral Record's webstore, as they usually have copies, but they dont.

I really need to pick it up as well and the Bad Romance split. Ive already got A Turn for the Worse and I pre ordered The Broken Passage yesterday. Pretty keen
Band is great live. I find I really want to get into them, but I just can't. I only have A Turn For The Worse, been meaning to get the other stuff to see if I can get into it.