Page 1 of 2
The Insane Clown Posse.
Oh yes, the world's most hated band (and I use the term "band" loosely as I don't consider rappers as a band, personal word preference maybe).

I have contemplated doing a thread on this for as long as I can remember, figured it was finally time. The Insane Clown Posse, The ICP, wicked clowns, juggalos. Never seen anything but hate for them. I personally grew up on the whole psychopathic family, ICP, Twiztid. Blaze, ABK, Dark Lotus, AMB, all of that. And i still to this day I listen to it. Now not to say its the only thing I listen to of course.

Now I ask the pit, am I the only one here who listens/listened to any of these artists? Or the only one not worried about what people think of his musical tastes?

I dont want this to turn into a huge flamefest or anything, as hilarious as the magnets and rainbows pictures are, they don't really give any actual feedback.

EDIT: I apologize for maybe not making myself clear enough, but this was not a thread to discuss the most hated bands. I am talking about THE worlds most hated band.
Last edited by codynw42 at Jun 4, 2010,
Yours

Edit: I thought this was going to be a thread asking us which band we hate the most.
MonsterBeast Is Fat And Ugly!
Last edited by MyDesertRose at Jun 4, 2010,
Never found any musical quality about them.

And miracles...
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Last edited by Gyroscope at Jun 4, 2010,
Holy shit! There's another one of me! Where have you been?

I thought you were going to flame them at first

ICP is one of the only rap groups I listen to. I'm not remotely a juggalo but I am a fan of them.

Hell's Pit is my favorite album.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Well, I don't listen to them, but it's not because I'm concerned about what other people think of my musical tastes, it's because I don't personally like them. There you have it.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Quote by Jato Unit x666x
Dragonforce.

They are far from the most hated band out there.

Also, you do realize you have a legitimate Christian symbol as your avatar right? I mean maybe that was your intent, but I have a feeling it wasn't.
Brokencyde.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
Stryper? They're pretty lame

Edit: Just listened to Brokencyde, seriously what the hell is that crap? Definitely one of the worst.
Last edited by GibsonMan321 at Jun 4, 2010,
Quote by SubjectNameHere
Brokencyde.

Definitely these guys.

My curiosity finally got the better of me the other week and I looked up a video of theirs, Freaxxxx I think it was called.

What the **** is that shit?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by JayT44
Holy shit! There's another one of me! Where have you been?

I thought you were going to flame them at first

ICP is one of the only rap groups I listen to. I'm not remotely a juggalo but I am a fan of them.

Hell's Pit is my favorite album.

I figured there had to be another in the pit. But see thats where you get hated by the juggalos. Its supposed to be a family of homies, not a fanbase.

and yes, Hells Pit is pretty good, favorite would probably be In My Room or Truly Alone.
Quote by codynw42
I figured there had to be another in the pit. But see thats where you get hated by the juggalos. Its supposed to be a family of homies, not a fanbase.

and yes, Hells Pit is pretty good, favorite would probably be In My Room or Truly Alone.

I had fuck the world lyrics in my sig for a while.

Manic Depressive, Burning Up, Walk into the Darkness are my faves on it.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
After watching part of a video, I have a bit more to add.
They are unnecessarily explicit, and the whole clown theme is stupid, but, at least what I'm listening to, is kinda cool.
Quote by byob_soad2
After watching part of a video, I have a bit more to add.
They are unnecessarily explicit, and the whole clown theme is stupid, but, at least what I'm listening to, is kinda cool.

What are you listening to?

Believe it or not, all their music as a whole has a Christian religious message. Each of the "joker's cards" play a different role in determining whether your soul goes to heaven or hell.

It's all very, very interesting... even if you don't like them. Check it out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Carnival_%28Insane_Clown_Posse%29
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
My Chemical Romance

high 5? anybody?
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Quote by JayT44
What are you listening to?

Believe it or not, all their music as a whole has a Christian religious message. Each of the "joker's cards" play a different role in determining whether your soul goes to heaven or hell.

It's all very, very interesting... even if you don't like them. Check it out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Carnival_%28Insane_Clown_Posse%29

sounds interesting, I'll check that out.

I listened to Homies because I remember liking that years ago. But since that, I haven't found any other songs I liked.
If anyone's interested, this is a really good song from them IMO. Seems pretty heartfelt. Some pitmonkeys might relate.

EDIT: Also, Slash did the guitar tracks for this song.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jun 4, 2010,
ICP: Can't add up syllables into a basic rhyme scheme? Add repeated obscenities! Too mediocre to be noteworthy on your own merit? Wear makeup and start a cult of "edgy" morons!
/my two cents
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
Quote by codynw42
The Insane Clown Posse.
Oh yes, the world's most hated band (and I use the term "band" loosely as I don't consider rappers as a band, personal word preference maybe).

I have contemplated doing a thread on this for as long as I can remember, figured it was finally time. The Insane Clown Posse, The ICP, wicked clowns, juggalos. Never seen anything but hate for them. I personally grew up on the whole psychopathic family, ICP, Twiztid. Blaze, ABK, Dark Lotus, AMB, all of that. And i still to this day I listen to it. Now not to say its the only thing I listen to of course.

Now I ask the pit, am I the only one here who listens/listened to any of these artists? Or the only one not worried about what people think of his musical tastes?

I dont want this to turn into a huge flamefest or anything, as hilarious as the magnets and rainbows pictures are, they don't really give any actual feedback.

EDIT: I apologize for maybe not making myself clear enough, but this was not a thread to discuss the most hated bands. I am talking about THE worlds most hated band.

I hate ICP so much. I live in Detroit, too, to top it off. Imagine the kind of people I have to see and/or deal with when I go to a concert or the bar, or a club. I wish they would all die off.
Quote by Dave Frenzy
My Chemical Romance

high 5? anybody?

No. Give me legitimate reasons for consistently hating that band.

Also, brokeNCYDE is from where I live. Fun fact o' the day haha
@byob_soad, I agree, i have never like the production of their music videos at all, they make them look stupid. And the clown theme came from a dream that Violent J had back when they were Inner City Posse, needless to say the band changed.

@captaincrunk, ill give u the rundown with eminem. Violent J and shaggy were approached by eminem in detroit (their hometowns) and eminem handed them a flyer. (this was before eminem was discovered and was trying to get recognized), the flyer said at the bottom "special appearance by icp.....maybe" and Violent J said no he wouldnt go because eminem was using their name to get people to show up to his rap show without even asking them. So then when eminem blew up, he hated icp for not helpin him out back in the day.

bottom line is eminem is a pop princess with Dr. Dre's finger up his butt

Quote by JayT44
If anyone's interested, this is a really good song from them IMO. Seems pretty heartfelt. Some pitmonkeys might relate.

EDIT: Also, Slash did the guitar tracks for this song.

yeah behind the paint is a great song. thing is, their best songs (of the almost 1000 that they've made) are not easily found on the internet and wont be on youtube or limewire. and yeah slash did the guitar for piggy pie
Quote by daytripper75
They are far from the most hated band out there.

Also, you do realize you have a legitimate Christian symbol as your avatar right? I mean maybe that was your intent, but I have a feeling it wasn't.

I don't think St. Peter's cross is supposed to be in a hellish red color.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
So why do you call yourselves the world's most hated band? I forgot they even existed. Jonas Brothers would probably be most hated band.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by codynw42

lol nah. That's.. like... your opinion maaaan.

Your post was true up until that last little bit.

I like both Em and ICP. They're the only rap I listen to. The feud was pretty funny IMO. I watched the YT vids of them attacking each other at their concerts.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
My brother likes them. The only band he listens to that i literally find myself wanting to kill myself if i hear. Normally im quite open to music but that just isnt music.
Quote by JayT44
lol nah. That's.. like... your opinion maaaan.

Your post was true up until that last little bit.

I like both Em and ICP. They're the only rap I listen to. The feud was pretty funny IMO. I watched the YT vids of them attacking each other at their concerts.

Yes it is my opinion, ya know I like his music but I have no respect for the guy. As far as im concerned, he is a sell-out, not to mention he had to WAIT to get discovered instead of making it on his own. Sure he can pull the "i had a bad childhood" card but so did everybody else including icp. He is a mtv puppet and icp took the backroad and made it on their own. Once again, just my opinion.

ALSO, to everybody: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KxTUZ33gdM

just for poops and giggles, bill o reilly interviews icp

EDIT: lol @ violent J's hair during the interview. silly man and his constantly changing stupid hair styles
Quote by Kanthras
I don't think St. Peter's cross is supposed to be in a hellish red color.

I don't think it really matters.
Quote by StonaLemons
My brother likes them. The only band he listens to that i literally find myself wanting to kill myself if i hear. Normally im quite open to music but that just isnt music.

Hmm, I dunno about that. Lets see...
Quote by Dictionary
mu·sic [myoo-zik] –noun
1.an art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony, and color.

2.the tones or sounds employed, occurring in single line (melody) or multiple lines (harmony), and sounded or to be sounded by one or more voices or instruments, or both.

Hey, I guess it is music!
No, seriously, not liking music doesn't make it stop being music.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by codynw42
ALSO, to everybody: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KxTUZ33gdM

just for poops and giggles, bill o reilly interviews icp

Oh god. I can't stand watching them do interviews. They look like complete fucking morons.

They got raped by Larry King, I suggest you watch that one
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by codynw42
@captaincrunk, ill give u the rundown with eminem. Violent J and shaggy were approached by eminem in detroit (their hometowns) and eminem handed them a flyer. (this was before eminem was discovered and was trying to get recognized), the flyer said at the bottom "special appearance by icp.....maybe" and Violent J said no he wouldnt go because eminem was using their name to get people to show up to his rap show without even asking them. So then when eminem blew up, he hated icp for not helpin him out back in the day.

No, the bottom line is Eminem actually says funny or interesting things, and have a pleasing voice for the genre and has some sales. And I'd say that ICP was stupid to not go to his show. Maybe they could afford a science magazine and wouldn't be so ignorant of rainbows and magnets if they had become more popular.
Quote by UntilISleep
Gah, Juggalos are the worst out of any band you could imagine...

Fix'd.

Agreed.

Just the intense juggalos. If people want to wear the shit and paint their face and bust up some faygo, that's all in good fun. But the ones that go around beating the hell out of people, and screaming at people, and shit like that, hate 'em.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by captaincrunk
No, the bottom line is Eminem actually says funny or interesting things, and have a pleasing voice for the genre and has some sales. And I'd say that ICP was stupid to not go to his show. Maybe they could afford a science magazine and wouldn't be so ignorant of rainbows and magnets if they had become more popular.

looks like we got a eminem fanboy. Just to unblur the line, your homeboy eminem was trying to use ICP'S NAME to gain exposure in detroit back in the day. Im not fighting with you as this isn't what this thread is about. Goodbye.
Page 1 of 2