Hello,

I was searching for a 7 string guitar in specific the Bc rich jr v 7. I saw that this site(www.beatstreetmusic.com) sold them and send them to Holland for a reasonable price in Euro's it was only like 580 euro's thats realy cheap for that kind of guitar. I want to know if somebody ever orderd there something so i know if i can trust that site. I'm a very insecure person xD.

thanx
Quote by izzy crowley
Who cares?

TS does. What was the point in posting that?

I'd say they are pretty trustable, never heard of them before, but they have a YouTube channel and eBay store with 99.7% positive feedback.

Check if they're on the list of official BC Rich dealers.

Don't take my word for it though, I'd rather not be responsible if they end up being untrustable.
Last edited by CrimsonBizzare at Jun 4, 2010,
Quote by izzy crowley
Who cares?

Yeah, posting that was just pointless. Obviously the TS had a question, and it just so happens that the question was pretty damn reasonable, and something I would ask myself were I in the same situation.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
Quote by Thrashmetalman
Hello,

I was searching for a 7 string guitar in specific the Bc rich jr v 7. I saw that this site(www.beatstreetmusic.com) sold them and send them to Holland for a reasonable price in Euro's it was only like 580 euro's thats realy cheap for that kind of guitar. I want to know if somebody ever orderd there something so i know if i can trust that site. I'm a very insecure person xD.

thanx

Yes they are very good people,if your looking at a ebay auction if you contact them they will give you a great deal and drop the ebay auction and deal with you directly.I was looking at a Bc rich perfect bich 10 our local store had for $1000 without case.I got looking on ebay and found beatstreat and found the perfect bitch 10 they had.I called and we worked out a deal for the guitar and a Bc rich coffin case for it.I got both for $750 and both were new and it wasn't a b stock.They are great to deal with so go for it and let us know your results.
Thanx MaidenFrieak71 for the information i hope that i also get a case with the guitar cause I want to have it in perfect shape when it arrive in Holland
Quote by Thrashmetalman
Thanx MaidenFrieak71 for the information i hope that i also get a case with the guitar cause I want to have it in perfect shape when it arrive in Holland

No problem give them a call and tell them you need a case with it,they will work with you to get you what you want for a great deal.Let us know how it goes for ya and good luck.
lol, those was the first replys on my comment, thrashdude, whenever u'd buy something from ebay just check the feedback. 95-100 percent would be great i hope but god knows