seeing as theres a lot of threads about turn ons and fetishes, i figured id show a little love to the turn offs.
so UG, what turns you off in girls/boys?

i dont like short girls. everyone i know loves them, but i just feel like im hooking up with a former willy wonkas chocolate factory employee. and it doesnt even matter to me how good they look. if theyre too short.. meh.
I don't like it when the girl has a penis.
That's about it for me.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
I hate too much makeup on a girl. I also don't like when girls have that "I'm cute, so it's okay if I burp in your face, eat noisily and don't show any manners" attitude. I don't go out with the 'girliest' girls, but that just crosses the line.
I think, for me, honestly i dont put that much thought into it

Personally, to much make up is a horrendous turn off, i like pink lipstick as much as the next guy - but dont smear all it over And you can tell girls that wear lots of makeup because their features are either so dull or so accentuated that they appear uglier than they actually are. I prefer girls without make up because i find naturalness more attractive, they are themselves and thats what i like most.

I dislike girls that drink too much, i'm all for a pint here and there - but getting drunk for no reason other than to be drunk (knowing full well they dislike the taste) is a constant source of face palming for me.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Stupidity.. I don't like wanna date Stephen Hawking but I at least like to have a half decent conversation.
Quote by Anthony1991

I dislike girls that drink too much, i'm all for a pint here and there - but getting drunk for no reason other than to be drunk (knowing full well they dislike the taste) is a constant source of face palming for me.

I fear you have not experienced the pleasures of drunken sex?
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by 2MoreWeeks
Stupidity.. I don't like wanna date Stephen Hawking but I at least like to have a half decent conversation.

this.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by Nameless742
I fear you have not experienced the pleasures of drunken sex?

Nor would i want to
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.