Okay,
I play post-hardcore music, I would need a heavy distortion that can handle drop c palm muting e.t.c
I don't know what amp to get, can you help?
(they are both around the same price)
Thanks
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Get the 6505+ unless you need a good clean tone or a lot of versatility.

Agreed.
It comes down to this, really.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
if you can try them out first that is your best bet in deciding. remember that if you buy the 6505+ that you'll need to buy a noise gate/suppressor and perhaps other pedals if you want some effects (as well as power supply and extra cables and such). the good thing about getting the 6505+ is that the tone is more 'real' as it is not digital, but you may have to replace the tubes eventually because I hear that some people say the amp really comes alive with a tube change. the vypyr has all that stuff built in and if you're playing live you'll want to get a sanpera footpedal (version 1 is all you need but if you want more access to features etc. then go for the version 2-- but its more expensive of course).
Versatility = Vypyr
Metal and rock only = 6505+ (the cleans are better than they were on the 6505, still not great though)
Ibanez RG370DX
Schecter C-1 Classic
Valveking 112 w/ Celestion V30
Bad Monkey
Tanglewood TW28 Acoustic
Get the 6505+. It's really an amazing amp, and the cleans are definitely usable. Sure, you're not going to get fender style cleans with it, but that doesn't appear to be what you're after. One thing to note, is that the 6505's sound a LOT better when you can turn them up a little more. It's going to sound it's best at I believe 5-6 on the master. Still, try them both out for yourself. I think the 6505 would be the best long term amp, since you can easily change the effects you use with it. the Vyper, you really can't do that.
Fender '04 Strat
MiM Sunburst with Maple Neck

Ibanez TS-808
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall JTM60
try both, if it were me, i would get the vypyr, just cuz it can get many sounds that all are pretty darn good, not like a million dollar tone, but good for sure
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
Quote by Darkpagey
Versatility = Vypyr
Metal and rock only = 6505+ (the cleans are better than they were on the 6505, still not great though)

+1
For your type of music, the 6505+ wins no contest.
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab