.............................no
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")98% of teenagers in America are currently bringing sexy back. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 2% where sexy never left.
I played one down at berklee, me and my friend posed with the green one and there was a yellow one it was funny. They are too much though (unless maybe for glam guitarists)
no its true i see herman li saddling up a dragon as we speak.
also, if you misspell improv again, your next child will be born retarded

an argument over the blues ^^
old news. They've been out for like a year.

Pretty cool colors, though. More guitar companies other than Ibanez should make guitars in neon colors.
I don't gig but I would with that.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Old.

They used to do neon Vendettas as well.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Love the color!
Noob on most guitar-oriented stuff.

ESP LTD EX-400
Epiphone Les Paul Goth
Epiphone Les Paul Special 2
Peavey Bandit 112
Line 6 Spider III 15w
Digitech RP500
I wish they made jackson's in those colors. I actually found a Kramer focus 6000 in that color green, for less than that thing costs. I might grab it, slime green's the best.
MoOsEkNuCkLe......All my friends yell OI!

Gear:
Jackson Dk2m
Peavey 5150 II
Marshall 1960a
Kramer Focus 1000
Dunlop Crybaby
Hardwire Tuner
Boss NS-2

Red Bear 120 $50/$600
As tacky as it is, I love it. XD
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Quote by Enix165
As tacky as it is, I love it. XD

I actually kinda like it as well. If Dean's quality wasn't so sketchy, I would consider getting one.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by TMF128
I actually kinda like it as well. If Dean's quality wasn't so sketchy, I would consider getting one.

I've played one. For the price tag, you can't argue at all.
Looks like candy!

...I hate candy!
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

I love the color, not the shape. BC Rich used to make some superstrats (Assassin, Gunslinger) in that color that I'd kill for.
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
It looks like someones broken a glowstick over a already awful looking guitar
i actually like it. it's like my "graffiti yellow" fender cyclone in a bit. I quite like bright colour guitars. but not dean MLs
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
i actually like it. it's like my "graffiti yellow" fender cyclone in a bit. I quite like bright colour guitars. but not dean MLs

You have a graffiti yellow cyclone!?! I am very jealous sir!! Graffiti yellow is the best looking color besides candy apple fender makes! And its alot more rare.

On topic, I kinda like it...
I like the colour. I would buy it just for shits n' giggles, but the MLs don't feel/look right on me. Also the necks are too thin for me, and I don't like the tone too much.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by jeffc313
I love the color, not the shape. BC Rich used to make some superstrats (Assassin, Gunslinger) in that color that I'd kill for.

Actually, BC Rich still makes a single-bucker Gunslinger in that color, I'm pretty sure, and I've seen yellow ASMs. But the Gunslinger's cheap, and I've never been able to play one, so I don't think it'd be much good unless you swapped the pickup.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.