Haha, at first I thought this was a spam thread. It's pretty funny to watch. I dunno if it really works though...probably not worth the cost. I have tried using a jackhammer and other tools that create vibration and they do get tiring effing quick. Maybe there's a point to it all.

EDIT: Yeah...stupid. Just one chance to try, lol. Waste.
Last edited by celticstorm84 at Jun 4, 2010,
Quote by celticstorm84
Haha, at first I thought this was a spam thread. It's pretty funny to watch. I dunno if it really works though...probably not worth the cost. I have tried using a jackhammer and other tools that create vibration and they do get tiring effing quick. Maybe there's a point to it all.

EDIT: Yeah...stupid. Just one chance to try, lol. Waste.

It most likely does not work but it's one hell of a dirty commerical
Haha...totally, now I'm gonna spend my day watching spinoff videos of the original you posted.
If this thing works, does that also mean that fapping is good exercise? It's exactly the same motion.
Quote by T.s.e
If this thing works, does that also mean that fapping is good exercise? It's exactly the same motion.

Are you packing that kind of weight?
It doesn't actually run off batteries, my mom bought one and you have to shake it manually. It's actually really hard to do.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Screw that. I'll just duck tape two 15 lbs weights to my arm and fap.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Does anybody buy these things???????????????????????????????
Considering how many of these gimmick pieces of workout equipment that come out I can't see anybody choosing "the shake weight" over regular workout equipment for pretty obvious reasons.
Quote by metalfan986
Does anybody buy these things???????????????????????????????
Considering how many of these gimmick pieces of workout equipment that come out I can't see anybody choosing "the shake weight" over regular workout equipment for pretty obvious reasons.

Most of the gimmicky workout stuff works, it's just that they try to look like you don't have to work out. When really doing just about anything would do the same.
Looks likes something to accidentally hit yourself in the mouth with.

It's good that they found a way for /b/tards to exercise though.
They do not work at all, they just tire your arms out rather than building the guns.

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by apmaman
They do not work at all, they just tire your arms out rather than building the guns.

So it IS like fapping.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by Scutchington
So it IS like fapping.

Pretty much, although fapping would probably be more beneficial for you than this, not to mention cheaper!

PSN ID: ArranP