I've made plenty of threads like this in the past (I think) but this will be my last one, hopefully.

Budget: 0-600(max)usd

I play metal and a lot of cleans (think Opeth), I need a good amp head in that price range that is good for live shows, has a sexy metal and clean toan (Willing to make a sacrifice for one or the other), and has a case that can be purchased for it in the future (I need it to last awhile.)

I have been looking at all sorts of brands: Peavey, Carvin, Bugera, etc. But I am just not sure yet...

New or used, doesn't matter.

Also, I will be playing it through an Avatar 2x12 cab, so I need the amp head to be under 130 watts. Thanks for any help you can give me.

PS: I can't try any amps out, I live in the swamps, only have clips to listen to.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
what kind of speakers does your avatar have
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Quote by Skagasm
what kind of speakers does your avatar have

I believe they are called super celestion 65s

Also, I thought Jet City amps were more for classic rock, or do they sound good with a booo000oost?
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Also, I would like the amp to be able to take pedals well.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
any amp that has that much gain on tap can play just aabout any heavy style, its all about eq'ing and boosting i mean ive got a super reverb which is like the creme de la creme of blues amp but if i scoop the mids and throw on my boost and overdrive i can easily get and iron maiden lead tone. i mean your budget limits you if you save a bit longer you could be alot happier in the end
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

roland AC90

Peavey XXX, Ultra, Ultra plus - used
B-52 stealth
Bugera 333, 6262
Peavey vypyr 120
Carvin MTS100
Used jcm 900 high gain dual reverb
MoOsEkNuCkLe......All my friends yell OI!

Gear:
Jackson Dk2m
Peavey 5150 II
Marshall 1960a
Kramer Focus 1000
Dunlop Crybaby
Hardwire Tuner
Boss NS-2

Red Bear 120 $50/$600
Quote by JHC_DOH
Peavey XXX, Ultra, Ultra plus - used
B-52 stealth
Bugera 333, 6262
Peavey vypyr 120
Carvin MTS100
Used jcm 900 high gain dual reverb

+1, covered all the bases.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Quote by Gundamnitpete
+1, covered all the bases.

+69 hehe.
Trivium Rocks!!!