Recently i found one, secondhand, for quite a good price.

What i want to know is the real value of the bass and if it's worth buying it ( I know have a squier affinity p-bass, 'cause i'm newb :P)

Would it be good to buy this 1983 bass or should i get my hands on a decent amp?
probably.

whats the price? whats the condition? what amp do you currently have?

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
It's on ebay now at €100 but it's going to increase in time anyway.
The body is a little worn by time but still in great condition.

Now i play on my brother's ashdown five fifteen.
Quote by creepingjesus73
These are good basses, much better than the usual early 80's Fenders. Better built, and with an interesting twist on the usual P tone. If you can get it for E400 or less, you've got a bargain!

Thanks for the advice
My thought on it is, this bass is quite a rare find and won't come up for sale as often as almost any amp you're looking at buying so get the bass now and an amp later
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
My thought on it is, this bass is quite a rare find and won't come up for sale as often as almost any amp you're looking at buying so get the bass now and an amp later

+1

that's what I was about to say
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think