Hello, I'm looking for a online band to record Alternative Rock and Metal, I need a vocalist, Guitarist and bassist. I'd really like people who aren't 100% free but i mean enough free time to take time to record and come up with ideas. If your interested please message me or reply to this thread! Thanks

- Jake
Gear
Ibanez VBT700 V-Blade " Black Finish "
Washburn Taurus " Black Finish "
Fender Standard Strat HSS " Blue Finish "
What sort of influences?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Well, i'd like to have some Acoustic in it.. So influences start from Staind, Radio Head, Theory of a Deadman and probably stop at Explosions In The Sky.
Gear
I'd be interested in vocals maybe some guitar. Check out my profile mp3's, so far ive been a lone musician.
My Music
-Leave a rating, comment with link will C4C-
Quote by Swayver
I'd be interested in vocals maybe some guitar. Check out my profile mp3's, so far ive been a lone musician.

I love your covers! Your voice fits what i've had in mind perfectly man! Do you have MSN or anything we can talk on?
Gear
Thx man. I dont really have any chat programs but I can download MSN if thats what your using.
My Music
-Leave a rating, comment with link will C4C-
Quote by Swayver
Thx man. I dont really have any chat programs but I can download MSN if thats what your using.

Its cool, we can talk on PM. I'll send ya one now on information about the band and stuff.
Gear
I'm interested... I don't have any alternative rock demos, but I have a Vilarium audition and a really old, kinda mediocre song called That Creepy Song...
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

It's between you, user_nameless, me, and my split personality
I like kittens
SHUT UP NO ONE ASKED YOU!

Proud member of the UG Shred Mafia. P.M. godofshred to join.

"Do you practice UG Blackism? W e do."

PAROXYSM.
Quote by user_nameless
I'm interested... I don't have any alternative rock demos, but I have a Vilarium audition and a really old, kinda mediocre song called That Creepy Song...

Hey, I really the Vilarium Audition, the Creepy Song i really couldn't hear it but i got the idea. Do you have MSN so we can talk and i can give you the down information?
Gear
Quote by MayhemFreak
Hey, I really the Vilarium Audition, the Creepy Song i really couldn't hear it but i got the idea. Do you have MSN so we can talk and i can give you the down information?

No.... the closest thing is the Meebo here on UG.
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

It's between you, user_nameless, me, and my split personality
I like kittens
SHUT UP NO ONE ASKED YOU!

Proud member of the UG Shred Mafia. P.M. godofshred to join.

"Do you practice UG Blackism? W e do."

PAROXYSM.
Quote by mr7string
guitarist here if you want me

We already filled the Guitarist part, We could use a bassist or a drummer, Because i'm doing both of those roles at the moment.
Gear
www.youtube.com/chikaofg

I wanna do guitar
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
Quote by Chikao42
www.youtube.com/chikaofg

I wanna do guitar

Hey man, Your work is really good! I'd love to have you on board. So far we've got a vocalist, a guitarist, and you as a guitarist, and i'll be doing bass and drums. Do you have MSN?
Gear
Paul_Smith90@msn.com

I do feel bad that you told the guy who posted before me that the guitarist spot was filled, though. :p
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
Quote by Chikao42
Paul_Smith90@msn.com

I do feel bad that you told the guy who posted before me that the guitarist spot was filled, though. :p

Haha, No well you posted above " What Influences " So i was guessing that you would be interested.. If it wasn't you, i'd ask him! If you haven't replied by tomorrow at night i'd asked him =P! I added you
Gear
Quote by MayhemFreak
Haha, No well you posted above " What Influences " So i was guessing that you would be interested.. If it wasn't you, i'd ask him! If you haven't replied by tomorrow at night i'd asked him =P! I added you

Haven't got your invitation. What's your msn?
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
Quote by Chikao42
Haven't got your invitation. What's your msn?

DarkEuronymous@live.com
Gear
I have been playing electric bass for exactly one year now. I don't know how experienced everyone else is so please forgive me if I am completely unconsiderable. I have never been in any form of band before, but I am beyond willing to do my absolute best. Post back or email me if this helps. I have a gmail right now, but I can always sign up for MSN or AOL if it is more convenient.
My email is issakp@gmail.com and I will be on UG almost all day today, Friday, June 18th 2010. (And I will check back regularly!)
Thank you!
im just a vocalist. i can do high pitched screams and low pitched growls and some clean vocals as well. im from new jersey
Quote by MayhemFreak

I am terribly sorry! I was planning on getting some recording equipment but that didn't work out. So now I really can't do anything. The closest thing I have to record stuff is a voice recorder on my MP3 player. I don't think that will work. I am very sorry!
I'm a blues-based metal and hard rock guitarist looking for some kind of collaboration. I am not a songwriter so I would like to see what material is out there.