Quote by thamason69
yeah, are the B.C Rich KKV 2 worth owning, i've always wanted to know how those other floating trems fair up, and if b.c rich is any good

I wouldn't go for it, there are other, better, less expensive guitars with Kahlers (those other trems that I guess you're talking about). Check out the ESP Jeff Hanneman sig. It has a Kahler, and I'd trust ESP over BC Rich any day.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
yeah i said other trems because i didn't know how to spell kahler.... alrighty with that in mind i now am assured that most b.c rich's are shit, thanks
Not all of them are shit, the higher end ones are pretty good, but I'd take an ESP over a BC Rich. Unless it was the Chuck Schuldiner sig, I'd kill for that.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I wouldn't take any guitar with Kahler.
Proudly endorsed by Kamecki Guitars and WBgear!

My guitars:
-B.C Rich NJ Jr.V Deluxe (6 string guitar)
-Kamecki Custom V guitar