Page 1 of 2
I play a few songs as an opener type thing in two hours. I only have two right now, and I'd like to get another one together. I need something pretty damn easy, most chords hopefully. And yeah, I got kinda screwed cause my other guy playing just pulled out, so that cut my songs from six to two, cause I can't sing very well and don't know all the words to the others.

tl;dr - I need an easy acoustic song as quick as possible.
Nirvana - Polly
Quote by TheQuailman
There's plenty of lesbians that aren't obese. I have videos to prove it.
Pieces by Red
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
no, you're fudged...
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Cape Canaveral - Conor Oberst

Edit:

Quote by Daffodil Lament
Soco Amaretto Lime by Brand New

Also a good choice.
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
What a Friend we have in Jesus.

By Brad Paisley.

Look it up.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Or play the acoustic version of Jumper
Quote by TheQuailman
There's plenty of lesbians that aren't obese. I have videos to prove it.
Everlong Acoustic-Foo Fighters
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
Quote by CrossBack7
Jumper is one of them, lol. I forgot Soco Amaretto Lime. That's a good one, I just dunno if I can learn it that quickly.

Not to be rude, but if you can't learn Soco Amaretto Lime in about ten or fifteen minutes, you probably shouldn't be playing on stage. Easier songs, though...seriously, try L.E.S. Artistes by Santogold, or Mykel and Carli by Weezer
Are you singing also?

Another song about the weekend Acoustic - A day to remember
Big Apple big heart- Craig Owens
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
ALright, I don't know if I'll be able to remember all of the words? Got it? But yeah, I probably shouldn't, definitely, I'm shit at singing, but I kinda have to. Plus it's just a party, so I don't care all that much anyway.

Edit: Yes, I am singing. Guy who pulled out was supposed to sing.
Quote by CrossBack7
ALright, I don't know if I'll be able to remember all of the words? Got it? But yeah, I probably shouldn't, definitely, I'm shit at singing, but I kinda have to. Plus it's just a party, so I don't care all that much anyway.

Edit: Yes, I am singing. Guy who pulled out was supposed to sing.

Huh?....ohhhhhhhh
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
wish you were here by pink floyd, any of the unplugged nirvana stuff is pretty easy.

or possibly glycerine by bush, take me away by seether, 69 tea by seether, you could do santa monica by everclear acoustic
Quote by aRandomSandwich
Walk in on your first day cover in butter and flop your knob out on the managers desk, this will show confidence, and your boss like that in a man, he likes that a lot, he also likes his penis in a man... work hard now y'all...

Last edited by tact420 at Jun 4, 2010,
Quote by CrossBack7
That one's so perfect, but it's just no appropriate. It's going to be a bunch of parents and shit, even some of my former teachers. Great song though.

I see.

Well look at the one I just posted right above your post as well.
Redemption Song by Bob Marley
Knocking on Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan
Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd
Take It Easy - Eagles
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Wish you Were Here - Pink Floyd (although the solo might be hard to learn in two hours)
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Tangerine - Led Zeppelin.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Quote by Colohue
I support the Starsailor notion and put forth Tie Up My Hands.

Nice choice there, although quite a lot of their songs would be perfect for this, Way To Fall, Good Souls, All The Plans, In The Crossfire... too many great songs
The Foo Fighters - Times Like These.

Pretty easy to play and sing.

Quote by daytripper75
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyY7Yvx2PYA

You could easily do that one on your own. It should be pretty easy to figure out in a short period of time as well.

This was awesome. Really.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Nantes - Beirut.

I have a cover up in my profile. You say you can't sing, so I'm assuming you don't have a great range. You can check the cover for time's sake, or you can look it up on youtube. You don't need a high range for this song. It's literally 3 chords the entire time. All you need is a capo.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
bob dylan's all along the watchtower is just one short chord progression repeated.
Folsom Prison blues is another great one. even simpler, I think.

EDIT: and If you're not a great singer, these two are fantastic.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Pool Shark by Sublime

Quote by KGB_INC
Nantes - Beirut.

I have a cover up in my profile. You say you can't sing, so I'm assuming you don't have a great range. You can check the cover for time's sake, or you can look it up on youtube. You don't need a high range for this song. It's literally 3 chords the entire time. All you need is a capo.

Zach's voice is ace though.

*checks your profile
Last edited by kalnoky7 at Jun 4, 2010,
Hey there Delilah

its ****in CAKE
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Page 1 of 2