This is ****ing crazy. Saw them back in March. They weren't headlining or anything. Just playing with a bunch of small bands. Probably about 60-80 people there. I thought "Damn, these guys are good. They sound like they could make it big." Then, BOOM they're popping up all over the place. I helped them with their gear there. They seemed like some cool guys.
1999 Fender '69 Thinline Telecaster Reissue
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm
Couple of decent (albiet very quiet) videos up on here:

http://www.fuel.tv/music/

Would have loved to be at one of the Caspian/Doomriders/ Fang Island shows, what a lineup.
Last edited by Meatball200 at Jun 4, 2010,
They have in a very short time became one of my all time favorite bands, their self titled album is seriously some of the best i've ever heard. I hope for them to make it big time.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

These guys are great. Their self titled album is one of my top albums from 2010 so far.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Fang Island is absolutely amazing. I can't stop listening to their self titled album. Hopefully I'll get around to one of their shows, but of course they're few and far between.
How did I miss this thread?

Utterly fantastic band. For seriously. One of the best bands I've found this year. "Davy Crockett" is so amazing. Too many good tracks.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Careful Crossers always puts me in a good mood. I'm excited to hear their new album
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Can stream their new album here http://www.npr.org/player/v2/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=156137589&m=156143713

The last few songs on that album are bitching as fuck
Last edited by Joshua1207 at Jul 12, 2012,