preatty much the title

looking for another guitarist, bassist and vocals

unless you have really good recording gear then i dont think a drummer will be nessesery cause i have used EZDrummer for all of my songs so that shouldnt be a problem.

same goes for the rest, only reply if you have decent audio recording capabilities

influences - parkway drive, in flames, deftones, bulb/periphery and anyone else you might be inspired by

cheers
i like metal. i'm more of a metallica guy though. how would it work? i just email you me playing or what?
Cort KX1Q w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz/JB
Fender Standard Stratocaster Plus Top - Aged Cherry Burst with Maple Fingerboard
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Florentine PRO Hollowbody - Faded Cherry Sunburst w/ Seymour Duncan SH-55's

Mesa Boogie Mark V 35 Head
Orange PPC112 - 60W 1x12" V30 Cabinet
Two Notes Torpedo Live
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Universal Power Supply

Boss TU3 Chromatic Tuner -> Whirlwind Red Box Compressor -> Hardwire CM-2 Tube Overdrive -> MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion -> Vick Audio '73 Ram's Head -> loop -> Whirlwind Orange Box Phaser -> Mooer Eleclady Flanger -> Strymon Flint Tremolo and Reverb -> MXR Carbon Copy Delay -> MXR 10-Band EQ
im a screamer and a growler and im a slipknot kinda guyy. i'd be interested in vocals i live in new jersey
Live in Washington.

Send me a pm to hear me play.

Oh, bty. I am a guitarist
Quote by mr7string
preatty much the title

looking for another guitarist, bassist and vocals

unless you have really good recording gear then i dont think a drummer will be nessesery cause i have used EZDrummer for all of my songs so that shouldnt be a problem.

same goes for the rest, only reply if you have decent audio recording capabilities

influences - parkway drive, in flames, deftones, bulb/periphery and anyone else you might be inspired by

cheers

im down for that i scream and play bass. could do either tho. have good recording equipment. im more parkway drive area. let me know
Last edited by smokeysteve22 at Jun 26, 2010,
Guitarist with recording gear. Hit me up if you like also what genre of metal is this going to be?
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
I scream and play some guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrynW2KOfGE

Here's a sample (it's a cover of Only for the Weak). The screaming starts about 50 seconds in.

What exactly would you need me to do for the vocal parts? I can write them myself if you'd like, but I'm fine with performing stuff other people have written as well.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
hey u still looking for people i live in warren mi and i play guitar and bass metal heavy metallica bass