I was framing a house today, and manage to shoot my left index finger with a big ol' nail gun. Thankfully, the nail didn't actually go through it, but it hit right on the big knuckle. Now mah finger's all swollen up, and I can't really use it for much .
I hope it'll be usable again in about a week, but idk. Lol, so I'm thinking I'll get real good at playing with my last three fingers
Anybody else had stupid frustrating stuff like this happen to them?
Well that was a dumb thing to do.
Don't go shooting yourself.
I have got my hand crushed by a door and cause my right hand to be out of action so I could play piano.
This is why we can't have nice things!
Last edited by Benadeto at Jun 4, 2010,
This one time I was on an airplane and bought a bag of nuts and tried to open the bag of nuts and couldn't open the bag of nuts and then tried too hard and THE NUTS WENT EVERYWHERE.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by McTodd
This one time I was on an airplane and bought a bag of nuts and tried to open the bag of nuts and couldn't open the bag of nuts and then tried too hard and THE NUTS WENT EVERYWHERE.

Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by McTodd

Same here bro.
Quote by bingeandletgo

A lolstack? Why thankyou, it's my first time. Be gentle...
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
You busted your finger up? So is there way to bust your finger down? I must know!
Quote by PluckU
OH **** YOU says the computer, YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 1, READ IT, ONE AUDIO TRACK >:O I then i got pissed off and through my tuner against a wall
Quote by McTodd
A lolstack? Why thankyou, it's my first time. Be gentle...

I don't know why but what you posted was the funniest thing I read in a long time
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by HostileFTW
You busted your finger up? So is there way to bust your finger down? I must know!

That may not be a bad idea sir, I'll look into it.

Between the ring and middle finger. Mate tipped over a guitar I was fixing and I caught it by rushing my hand under the headstock. As it was, the truss rod cover was pointing out at the time and well... Ouch. No permanent damage though.
There was this one time I fell down about 25 stairs and broke my ass bone. I couldn't sit down for about 2 weeks.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Haven't played in nearly a year. I broke my left hand last summer, thought it was a sprain and that it would get better after football season. It didn't and I needed surgery. But I could be free in a week so I'll be stoked.
Quote by MrMojoRisin'
Haven't played in nearly a year. I broke my left hand last summer, thought it was a sprain and that it would get better after football season. It didn't and I needed surgery. But I could be free in a week so I'll be stoked.

Wow, thats rough. Gonna have to rebuild calluses and hand strength, all that junk.......that just plain sucks
The real question here is...

If this were your hand, would you fap into it for $5000?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
The real question here is...

If this were your hand, would you fap into it for $5000?

Depends how good the exchange rate is.
I've never had anything stupid happen to me like this because I'm not an idiot
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
i broke my strumming hand before, i couldnt even hold the pick without it hurting! it sucks not being able to play doesnt it?
http://www.youtube.com/user/charliegray12212

check out my youtube channel for guitar covers.

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I saw it with my dudefriend. But I'm totally not gay, because I have a girlfriend. She's imaginary, but atleast I have one.
Quote by Benadeto
Well that was a dumb thing to do.
Don't go shooting yourself.
I have got my hand crushed by a door and cause my right hand to be out of action so I could play piano.

It happens, you shoot the gun so fast, if you dont pay attention for one second, boom you got a nail in your hand. I got a nail in my hand once, it was only a brad nail though. And surprisingly it didn't scar or bleed. But my hand felt like i punched a brick wall.
Quote by aerosmith513
It happens, you shoot the gun so fast, if you dont pay attention for one second, boom you got a nail in your hand. I got a nail in my hand once, it was only a brad nail though. And surprisingly it didn't scar or bleed. But my hand felt like i punched a brick wall.

Funnily enough thats how i broke my hand!
http://www.youtube.com/user/charliegray12212

check out my youtube channel for guitar covers.

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I saw it with my dudefriend. But I'm totally not gay, because I have a girlfriend. She's imaginary, but atleast I have one.