but my brother just lost his best friend in a car accident earlier today. This is the second member of their immediate family in the past year to die under the age of 20. Please keep this family and my brother in you prayers to whatever you believe in.

Thanks

EDIT:just an update plus more information, he was 16 and had just gotten his license 3 days ago. Alcohol/texting wasn't involved but he wasn't wearing a seatbelt. My brother is taking this really hard, so thanks for all the support again.
GO HUSKERS!

12/5/1993 --R.I.P. J.J.S.-- 6/4/2010
Last edited by AGNES_fan34 at Jun 4, 2010,
Tell him the Pit sends hugs.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Sincere response: I'm very sorry to here your brother's loss. My high school had 3 people die in a car crash a couple years ago. One of which was going to be valedictorian. Even though alcohol was involved it was still pretty tragic.

Shit sucks man. Lifes tough sometimes, and takes loved ones.

Good luck to you and your family.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
May he rest in peace. I will keep his family in my prayers. (ironic though, knocking on heaven'sb door was playing both when i saw this thread, and when dio died.)

tell dimebag that i wished i knew him
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Sorry to hear that.

A girl died recently here in a car accident, she was texting, without a seatbelt, at night...Smashed into another person, who was also, texting, without a seatbelt, at night..

..Natural selection actually works, thank god. Good riddance if that's how they drive.
Sorry for your brother's loss and his best friend's family.

A close friend of mine lost a cousin a few years ago, he was 17 and died in a stupid accident the day he had finally been offered his very first motorbike. His family was devastated.

My sincere condolences.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Quote by rushpython
May he rest in peace. I will keep his family in my prayers. (ironic though, knocking on heaven'sb door was playing both when i saw this thread, and when dio died.)

Stop listening to it! You are killing innocent people!!
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
Stop listening to it! You are killing innocent people!!

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Sorry to hear that, bro
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Believe me bud just because we are the Pit does not mean we are /b/. We actually do have a heart, my thoughts and prayers go out for the ones you lost and I pray for you too.

:hugs:
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
I'm sorry for your loss.

A guy I went to school with recently died from drunk driving, three days after we graduated.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Sorry to hear about this man. Hope his family is alright.

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"