I need an interview for a school project. I need someone who actually works in the recording field, say, in a studio, who wouldn't mind taking the time to answer a few questions for a research paper I'm doing.

PM me if there's anyone here who has the time and the criteria.
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!The world forgetting, by the world forgot...
I know a friend who works in a studio, I don't know if he'll answer the questions but I can give it a shot
If you would, it'd be so greatly appreciated. =) Does he use UG?
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!The world forgetting, by the world forgot...
It might, I'll ask my teacher if it's admissible and I'll take the answers to your questions anyway, if you'd like.

I'm really looking for people who are involved in the industry, but every little bit helps.

Can I PM you the questions?
You can PM me, he doesn't have an account. Just a friend from school.
I PM'd them to you.
I also work in a studio (as freelance) as well as run my own home studio. Willing to answer those questions.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Catharsis studio dude...?
^His name's Ryan (CatharsisStudio), he runs his own little studio and is a great dude. I'm sure he'd be happy to help.

Also, I work in a studio in Hollywood, if you still need questions answered. Wooo.