OK this sounds like a dumb question even in my head but I'm gonna go ahead and ask it anyway. Is there either a. an amp customization or b. a box I can plug into that lets me use headphones with my current amp? I'm never able to use it cranked and it kind of irritates me so I'm just curious.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Actually, I think thats different to what you were asking >_< but those are still great for practising privatley or at night hope it helps
Assuming your using a Bugera amp, doesn't it have a microphone input on the back? Mine does... just curious.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Weber always has headphone taps you can buy, for relatively cheap.
Blackstar ID:15TVP
2001 MIA Strat (SD '59/Stock/CustomCustom)
Early 80s Fernandes The Revival '57