Quote by Jmoarguitar
it's awesome, but the singer has some crazy reverb goin on, it got kind of annoying imo

Hey thanks for the comments, and yeah maybe I abused a bit too much on the reverb, I kinda like it that though, anyway thanks
Didn't like it sorry... even if you took away the reverb the vocals wouldn't be too great.. and the distorted guitar sounded way too reverby aswell, kind of thin too. But I think you've got potential if you work on it abit..
Cornflakes
Quote by Kay Z
Didn't like it sorry... even if you took away the reverb the vocals wouldn't be too great.. and the distorted guitar sounded way too reverby aswell, kind of thin too. But I think you've got potential if you work on it abit..

Did you not like it just because of those thechnical issues or is it the actual song?
Keep the comments coming, but I'd like to hear more about our perfomance and less about the reverb thing thing
Thought the music was really good apart from the recording issues mentioned above. This is a pretty challenging song for someone thats not a great singer, from what I Deciphered through the reverb the vocals weren't great, perhaps the reason for the excess reverb.

Regards
Del
This is one of my fav. radiohead songs! So good choice

Nice recording quality for everything, perhaps turn up the drums and vox at the start (i don't hear as much reverb as the rest) - that guitar tone is awesome!
Singing is nice, suits the song very well and I have no complaints about that.

I think later on at 2.20 it really starts to kick off, when the layering of instruments is evident... i really enjoy from there onwards!

It's hard to get any sort of feel with people from around the world, when you're not in the same rule playing with them. Well done for that, really nice! I love things like this!
Keep it up! What's your next song, if you don't mind me asking? How about some muse, their songs are fun to cover!

Check out my online band?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319237

EDIT: I don't understand what everyone's problem with this is! They don't understand how hard it is to make an online band, and get the right feelings in the song... plus they aren't professionals, so you can't expect professional mixes!
Keep it up ppl!
Last edited by ankthebank at Jun 6, 2010,

It's hard to get any sort of feel with people from around the world, when you're not in the same rule playing with them. Well done for that, really nice! I love things like this!
Keep it up! What's your next song, if you don't mind me asking? How about some muse, their songs are fun to cover

Thanks , we are now working on crying lightning by Arctic monkeys and song for clay by Bloc party
I'll check yours tonight I don't have time right now