Not looking to be scammed at all. I want high quality gear for reasonable prices. otherwise, i'll just go to ebay and craigslist.

Looking for a Reverb, Overdrive, Delay, Wah, Compressor, Chorus.

Shoot me a message if you've got anything you need to get off your hands. Thanks.
I have an Ibanez DS7 distortion if you're interested. If so, give me an offer.
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
Just invested in a VOX V847 Wah Pedal for $50 off of Craigslist. That narrows the list to an Overdrive, Chorus and Delay. Just keep in mind I'm on a budget of about $400 now. Thanks.
How about $125 shipped for my Fulldrive? Then you'll still have $275 left for chorus and delay.
Quote by alexgepgepgep
I have a Keeley modded Boss SD-1 I'd sell for $75.

PM on the SD-1
Gear-
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 VB
Epiphone Negative G-400 SG
Jackson Dinky
Custom Explorer
Custom V(being built)
CEC Amplification Suckerpunch 15
Catalinbread DLS v2
Humphrey Audio Slo/Diezel mod MT-2
Monsterpiece NPN/Classic
Quote by handbanana
Also have a Boss DS-1 I'd sell for $25 + shipping

What's the condition of both the DS-1 and OD-3? Sounds like a hell of a deal. I'll check with my Dad, and see whether he's alright with me buying it.
Not on your list, but I'll let go my Boosta Grande for $40.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Ziggy of Mars
What's the condition of both the DS-1 and OD-3? Sounds like a hell of a deal. I'll check with my Dad, and see whether he's alright with me buying it.

Both are in perfect working condition, and minimal wear. The OD-3 is pretty much mint, has original box and manual as well. The DS-1 doesn't have the box or manual. The OD-3 i've really probably only used about 5 times at the most, cause I got a Tubescreamer shortly after and fell in love with that pedal. The OD-3 has more of a natural tone to it, this and the blues driver are really the only solid overdrives that boss makes imho.
Quote by handbanana
Both are in perfect working condition, and minimal wear. The OD-3 is pretty much mint, has original box and manual as well. The DS-1 doesn't have the box or manual. The OD-3 i've really probably only used about 5 times at the most, cause I got a Tubescreamer shortly after and fell in love with that pedal. The OD-3 has more of a natural tone to it, this and the blues driver are really the only solid overdrives that boss makes imho.

Alright let me get back to you later. I don't think I can pass up a deal like this.
I've got a MXR carbon copy, boss ch-1, Dunlop crybaby from Hell, and Boss Sd-1 modded.
MXR is practically new. rest are in great shape and all work amazingly.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
I have been looking for a decent chorus and overdrive. How much are you selling your CH-1 and SD-1 for together?
I have a T-Rex tonebug if you're still looking for a good reverb.

$90 shipped, perfect condition.
I would go with it, shipping would be a pain since it would be across the whole country sorry man. I might end up going with handbanana's OD-3 anyway. I wasn't digging the tones out of the SD-1.
Shipping wouldn't be anymore than $10. I've shipped plenty of things across the country for that cheap. the mod also really improves the Sd-1, i never owned a stock one, but it sounds killer now. either way it's cool though
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Is it a mod more for metal? because my bandmates and myself don't dig metal at all. I'll see what happens though. Are there any demos online for it when its modded?
I wouldn't say it's more for metal. It has improved clarity, a better buffer (True bypass i think), less noise, and more a more usable range from the knobs. the reviews link i sent seem to be of people that aren't just metal guys. i don't have a video though.
i just use it as a transparent boost for solos, mainly volume and tightness. it's a great pedal, but just go with what works best for you. i can sell you the chorus for $50 shipped, if you just want that.
SPAM:

I also have a Boss CE-5 I might consider selling.

I'd sell the OD-3, DS-1, and the CE-5 together for $120 shipped
Quote by handbanana

I'd sell the OD-3, DS-1, and the CE-5 together for $120 shipped

I'd certainly be interested in a deal like that. How much would you sell the CE-5 and OD-3 together?