So I'm buying a new amp soon. I have already asked for help and was going to buy the Peavey Vypyr Tube 60. I play a lot of metal so I was wondering if I should just get a Peavey Vypyr 75w and a ISP Noise Decimater pedal. Both options are pretty much the same price. Though I'm doubting choice number 2 because I'm not sure if a 75w SS is enough for a huge backyard show which I might be doing. Thanks for anyhelp
Tube version is better option without question. Vypyr should have a built in noise gate so you shouldn't have to worry about getting a separate one whether you were getting the Tube or the SS version.