hey guys, finished up my first Floyd cover today! It's "Have A Cigar" off Wish You Were Here. it's on my profile: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/gnomieowns/

i'd like to know what you think not only on my playing but on the mix. i came out of it feeling like it wasn't quite... right, but that may just be because it's almost midnight.

C4C as always! thanks.
Nice cover! I didn't like the tone for the vocal part, but apart from that tone was good. I think it would be better with vocals though - otherwise it kinda detracts from your playing in the other parts - sounds a bit busy. There could be a little clipping too, but I'm not sure. I'm sure someone else will pick it up if it's there. Some of the playing sounded a little stiff (especially the vocal part) but overall it was good!
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.
Don't really like instrumentals where the vocals are replaced by guitars, I would prefer to hear some impro solo work instead. Didn't really care for any of the tone on the song, it all seemed rather lifeless. You got the effect of the guitar just not the sound if that makes sense.

Delboy